Hot damn! Slipstream for Eagle, iEagle & Courier may be the best skins ever!

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
Yeah, all three of those slipstream paints are awesome, but wow that Courier slipstream is quite possibly my favorite paint in the entire game. More like that please Frontier!!!!

aerial_display_red_storegrey_1920.png

Last edited:
Those skins are lovely! The IEagle's 'purple' in particular looks as pink as I've dreamed about getting. Hopefully, when I put it on my IEagle, it will still be as pink as it looks in the shop. Shame the other "purple" skins don't look like they're as gorgeously pink as the IEagles, but I'll still be getting the skins for the ICourier.

More Pink Please FDev! :)

Another great week for new releases in the store. Definitely going to have to pick this up for the IEagle and Courier in the morning.

I'm shocked that no ones complaining yet about how FD is gouging it's loyal customers, and this stuff should be included in the base price, and it's causing psychological trauma, and blah blah blah...

I'm shocked that no ones complaining yet about how FD is gouging it's loyal customers, and this stuff should be included in the base price, and it's causing psychological trauma, and blah blah blah...

Im sure it will come. Love the courier one, not that I am using it much, but I may have to spec a high speed one and enter some races.

Deleted member 110222

D
For me, my dream of JDM drift in space has been realised.

Don't think anyone ever had issue with paint jobs being charged for.

Don't think anyone ever had issue with paint jobs being charged for.

I have an issue with plain color skins (the military/tactical/vibrant packs) which are just a palette swap of the original texture being charged for (the most effort that went into them was figuring out what colors to include really).

On the other hand the rest, like the slipstream, the predator or the original paintjobs for the Sidewinder/Eagle/Cobra/Viper, which an artist actually had to design, are certainly well worth the purchase, especially now that Frontier has dropped the prices across the board.

Last edited:
To be fair those complaints are almost always directed solely towards the block colour PJs only - and with a fair bit of good reason imo. I've rarely seen them aimed at the artistic paintjobs.

Anywho, nice PJs FD [up]
Any chance of the FAS getting something like this? :)

To be fair those complaints are almost always directed solely towards the block colour PJs only - and with a fair bit of good reason imo. I've rarely seen them aimed at the artistic paintjobs.

Anywho, nice PJs FD [up]
Any chance of the FAS getting something like this? :)

The FAS already has something 'like this' (the zebra style jobbies). Unfortunately, the front looks weird, I'd like them if not for that thing on the front that makes the lines look funny. I bought them, wore em for a day then went back to blue.

:cool: Ok, now some racing stickers or numbers... :D Like in former days "STP" "76" "Penzoil" and whatnot... [yesnod]

Well, for starters you could do what I always do when I'm running in a Buckyball Race, change the ship ID to RACING ...

cBHrU1i.png

Obviously this will look better when I can get home and apply the Slipstream skin to my iCourier.

Last edited:
Thank you, Trafalgar, for the pictures!

Nice paint job, indeed!
I love the onion head decal on this ship and its name.

The pink engine color in conjunction with the red ship, though ... you owe me a new pair of eyes. I had to remove my old ones after seeing this ...

Top Bottom