HOTAS Shopping

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So my yaw control now has spasms on my HOTAS One. Tried the firmware update and that didn't work. Since I'm not in the UK, I only have a one year warranty instead of 2.
Someone suggested the HORI Ace combat system, but 1, I don't know if it's compatible with Elite and 2, it's getting pretty bad reviews. Thinking I will go back to another HOTAS One. I guess a year and 8 months worth of gameplay out of them will have to do.

Have a think about getting some pedals instead, although they are slightly more expensive than a new stick you should be future-proof as far as the yaw is concerned. They'll also improve your SRV driving ability somewhat.

Have a think about getting some pedals instead, although they are slightly more expensive than a new stick you should be future-proof as far as the yaw is concerned. They'll also improve your SRV driving ability somewhat.
I actually have a set. It's more over a comfort and convenience situation. ..my gaming /commander's chair is a full blown comfy recliner. :giggle: reclined exploration flights are the way to go! I have to sit upright to use the pedals. But thanks. Shutting out the yaw on the stick might help for the time being. o7

So my yaw control now has spasms on my HOTAS One. Tried the firmware update and that didn't work. Since I'm not in the UK, I only have a one year warranty instead of 2.
Someone suggested the HORI Ace combat system, but 1, I don't know if it's compatible with Elite and 2, it's getting pretty bad reviews. Thinking I will go back to another HOTAS One. I guess a year and 8 months worth of gameplay out of them will have to do.
Just clean it. Take out the four screws of the stick handle, blow the dust out of the potentiometer (little black rectangular sensor on top of the white nylon stick), and put it back together, making sure all of the wires are loose and free.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom