Hotel suggestion ?

never exactly had much desire for hotels. Somehow while playing JWE2 and looking at the different designs for each hotel, I got some desire for hotels.
As I focus on my zoos and their build themes, I could welcome hotels.
If this next dlc is the last, I don’t think hotels would make the cut. If we get more than one, let’s get some hotels!

I’m surprised that neither Planet Zoo nor Planet Coaster added elevators. They’d probably take up less space than just stairs.
It's also really easy to implement aswell (well in theory) since the elevator could just be a portal for guests to enter and exit. Just the size of the viewing dome entrance would save so much space inside interiors and hilly portions of the zoo.

Elevators are a definite omission, since they are required by the ADA for multi storied facilities in the US (but maybe not a thing in other countries). I've put fake ones in, but of course no one uses them. Seems as if the same dynamic that is used for the viewing domes would work for elevators--guests step in and reappear somewhere else.

Hotels, I'm not sure about. I've never seen a hotel inside an actual zoo, though there are certainly ones nearby for zoos that are in large cities.

Elevators are a definite omission, since they are required by the ADA for multi storied facilities in the US (but maybe not a thing in other countries). I've put fake ones in, but of course no one uses them.

Hotels, I'm not sure about. I've never seen a hotel inside an actual zoo, though there are certainly ones nearby for zoos that are in large cities.
I am thinking I may just put banks in for the elevators then put guest spawners in the levels of each building, then guests can utilize whatever is on that floor. seems like the only solution currently

I am thinking I may just put banks in for the elevators then put guest spawners in the levels of each building, then guests can utilize whatever is on that floor. seems like the only solution currently
I'd always put stairs in too, though, since they'd realistically have to be there too due to fire code. But sometimes it does seem as if getting things to fit is pretty complicated in my zoos. The water level thing still drives me to distraction when I have to remove bridges to put the water level up to where it should be again, then add the bridges back etc. And stairs sometimes Will.Not.Fit where I want them to >.<

Top Bottom