Hours and hours attempting to get a Thargoid. Nothing.

It could well be that every so often the chance of a meeting is increased - making the chances of an encounter more likely the closer we get to a full on invasion. As for not getting to see them or feeling entitled to see to have an encounter is a bit like saying I should have all the hidden treasures in a game because I played through it once.

What you say is bad story telling I could point to and say it is replicating an increase in the scouting they are doing as a full on conflict grows closer. You say it would be annoying to have the chances increased, why? Who would it harm if the rate was increased slightly over time?

I have no problems with increasing the chances the closer we get to a hypothetical alien invasion. I have a problem with flicking a switch or increasing the chances to get hyperdicted by 10000% for everyone all the time. I'd also prefer a hyperdiction 2.0 with a little bit more interactivity when it becomes more frequent. What I don't want is to get hyperdicted every second jump I make.

Top Bottom