how come its so quiet?

Isn't this game being hypes up or anything, i was telling some of my freinds about it and nobody seemed to really care for "last gen" games :mad:

I think it will inflict the sales if the 360 doesn't play this title, it would proberbly sell better if it has like *Runs on Xbox360!* labled on the pack, i hope they can do that, ofc for the ps3>ps2 its no problem

but anyway i would think the PSP version would get lots and lots of attention since its the (only) cool simulation game with theme parks coming there :cool:

i hope this game will sell amazingly well because then maybe more developers will take there simulation games to consoles, i would love that.

Theme Park : WORLD sold great on the PS2 but i don't know what happened to bullfrog to be honest :mad:

but RCT didn't sell well on the xbox ( it wasn't as good as TPW though )

anyway i hope people won't leave this game in the dust it would be another wasted attempt and i would be anoyed if it was, because i can tell u when i get this game in 5 years i might still put it back in the console because i still play Theme Park World (bought in early 2001) a lot on my playstation2, and i regret that they never made any other simulair games :(

Yeh, I'v said all along that it will be a successfull game.

Ok, the game isnt a "Top of the range Coaster 3D Editor Game" but who wants that. A very small slice of the market. What the game is, is a coaster/theme park management game, with the inbuilt games, ridecam ideal for teens, sleep over parties etc fun games for the kids. It may not be a game for coaster enthusisats, its a lot more than that.

TBH, i think alot of people are expecting this to be the console version of RCT3, which it isnt and shouldnt be. If it were to be that, well, it would be deisnged for the purpose.

I can see quite a few more ThrillVile games coming out in the future for the Xbox 180 (coming out in 2010) PSUP (playstation ultra portable) and PS10 (playstation 10)

Cheers :)

Brett C

Frontier
Indeed the game does have a lot of potential, it will more over be the first of its type to be on these gaming systems. I'm looking foreward to it. :)

Top Bottom