How do I change my password?

How do I change my password? I click on 'password and security' and I have no option to change password... help!

I did the step above and can still log in with my old forum credentials. :poop:

Context:
I have an old forum account that has been connected with the frontier account, and updating my frontier password only updated password for that login option and not the legacy one.

Also: When I go to the "Connected accounts" section in settings I still see the "Associate With Login With Frontier" button even though I can already login with my Frontier Store account.. Did I find a bug?

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I also have an "old account." I can was able to change my frontierstore.net password, but not my forum password, which Safari tells me was compromised in a data breach. I can also login with the leaked password, and only the leaked password. It's funny, often times sites don't even have an account section that says "password," and you have to dig a bit to find it. The Frontier Forums site DOES specifically have a "password" section, but there's absolutely no way for us to change our password. Pretty dumb TBH.

Top Bottom