How do you swap shops from existing blueprints

Hi

We want to use existing shops from the blueprints. Most shops are dual food or dual drinks.

We want to swap one of the foods for a drink or vice versa.

How on earth do we do this? When we do manage to select the little shop module and move it out, it won't go back into the building even if we try to put it back.

The shops are in a completely separate section which makes me feel like we are doing it wrong.

Any helpn

A shop is a building object, just like a wall or roof. When you click on a shop there is a button that changes your selection to the shop's building rather than the shop itself. A shop building may be just the shop itself, or it may contain hundreds of pieces. Some shop blueprints have the shop as a separate building from its skin, others may have the shop and skin as one building.

When the shop's building (not the shop) is selected, note how many pieces are in the building. Edit the building. If it is a one-piece building (shop only), deleting the shop will delete the building and you will lose the building alignment. In this case, add a grid aligned piece to the building before deleting the shop to retain alignment (you can delete the piece after replacing the shop).

If the shop's building contains grid-aligned pieces (wall, roof), deleting the existing shop from the building will not delete the building grid.

While editing the shop's building, delete the old shop - then adding a new shop to the building is much like adding a wall or roof.

Awesome thanks!

Sussed it!

I have also tweaked hotels e.g. we added an additional luxury room and assigned it to the hotel.

Question!
I would like to delete a stock blueprinted shop building. But I can't seem to delete the whole thing, meaning I have to remove it piece by piece! Presumably it is a many piece building?

How can I delete the whole thing at once?

Thanks!

Top Bottom