Pretty much as the title says. Assuming the final dlc is for the Americas as a contrast to Eurasia, or simply a worldwide pack to get as many animals as possible. I’m also assuming as the last pack it will have 12 animals like the grassland pack.
- Wild turkey, makes for a good basic ground bird. For those who won’t use it as a wild animal it can be a farm animal along with the llama. Very common and can live everywhere from the taiga to the desert.
- Wood duck, a colorful waterfowl and another bird rep for North America.
- Brown Pelican, covers all of the Americas also my preferred pelican species.
- Scarlet ibis, though I would personally want the American flamingo, but even I can’t deny the ibis would be perfect.
- Greater rhea, the first true South American bird. Also the last of the main ratites of the world, minus the tinamou. I would love a crested tinamou but would prefer the rhea.
- Black howler monkey, because we need a monkey and it’s easily the most popular at the moment.
- Squirrel monkey as the second monkey, I just think a spider monkey will be too hard.
- White nosed coati, because we need a coati.
- Patagonian mara, a really cute rodent. An agouti would’ve been nice but if I had to pick the mara was gonna win.
- Spectacled bear, as much as I want the ABB I think South America deserves the rep a bit more. I’m not pressed for carnivores though, so an ocelot or a bush dog would work fine too.
- Black and white tegu/ Amazonian river turtle. I think both reptiles would be great, a non-monitor habitat lizard or our first habitat turtle. Can’t pick between the two.
- WTE: golden lion tamarin, I know it’s not popular but the monkeys might be too small and fast for the current climbing system. Also this way we could have the small babies cling to their mom’s back.