Powerplay Faction: Felicia Winters How many Winters PP users here?

Just curious how many of us there are on here.. and if you're here.. fi you read or are aware of the Winters groups on Reddit or on Discord whose leaders/admins post daily targets for Winters players to read.

If you're not on those.. particularly Discord.. I recommend joining highly.. it brings some order to the chaos. Targets for fortifications, undermining and BGS (Background Simulation - stuff that is designed to help Winters in PP indirectly)

THe Discord Message Board link is here: https://discord.gg/h8rXcMG

It links to Federal Liberal Command.. who happen to also be an in-game player faction. We control 8 systems and are in 2 others, having just expanded to a new system.

+1 for Winters, here.

I'm not very 'interactive' with it, though - I don't really like or want to use Reddit, Discord or any other apps that take up additional bandwidth (I'm on a borderline spec system and old-school WiFi). I tend to look at the in-game PP info to see where "enemy" (mainly that ALD woman) systems are being undermined, and go shoot up some Shield of Justice or Imperial Supply ships there*.

I don't have the game-time or patience to sit round waiting for aid packages or media supplies, and I sure don't have the money to milk the bizarre system, so I tend to do just about enough to keep me above 1,500 merits and support the Silver Servalan when I can.

If ever PP missions & comms get better in-game integration, I will be all over it!

*I'm currently on a "week off" to let my CR4m+ Cofalyawa bounty cool down before I rack up any more kills!

Top Bottom