How much more effort to get Allied with Sirius Corp?

Hi

I've read an engineering guide that says to get allied status with Sirius Corp I should go on 5000ly trip and sell the data at Procyon. I assume that is required if starting from a reputation level of zero.

I am already at cordial, and so assume I won't need to make such a long trip?

How far you reckon would do it?

Thanks,
Ackoman

If you have Odyssey - consider dipping down to unfriendly first to get access to Uma Laszlo...

and in answer to your actual question - it depends massively on what you stop and scan, what you find and what your jump range is...

You can also run missions for them and take the "rep+++" rewards and supplement that by mapping high value planets (earth-like, water, metal rich, high metal, etc) as you run them. I'm doing this right now (just not for Sirius) to finish my fed and imperial rank ups and seed a bunch of minor faction allies for high paying missions down the road.

5000 ly sounds more like it is in reference to the unlock requirement for Palin (and Sedesi) who would be next on the list. Specifically reaching a distance of 5000 ly from your starting position, which you can look up in the Codex > CMDR > Stats section. A two birds with one stone kind of endeavor basically.

Selling the data in Procyon works, but only at one of the stations that are actually controlled by Sirius. That's because of a general rule: selling Explo data always counts towards rep with the faction that controls the point of sale, which can change due to BGS dynamics (though unlikely to happen in this case).

How do you bribe?
Check the "aid" missions for Sirius Corp. if they have any "Donate to the cause" just hand over credits for rep.

If none are available find a system where they're present and try there, if they're the controlling faction - you want one thats not in boom state

Top Bottom