How to complete the Guardians Ruins mission, and find others to help get the final 7 codex.

Im on my way to the original ruins at SYNUEFE XR-H D11-102 to start on the ones you get in open now if anyones interrested.

Edit - On my way to col 173 sector ky-q d5-47

Last edited:
I gave up this matching pairs mission after about 10 mins a few months ago. It's a brilliant step forward in the game but lacks any real challenge, other than persistence.

More sodoku than a good crossword.

I'd really like to see more complex game play like this included in the game, and it was fun for those 10 mins.

Then someone attacked my ship while I was in the bug, then it got really fun for 2 minutes, and then I went home to continue to future proof my fleet, and all that entails.

Last edited:
If I'm not too late, I'm currently at SYNUEFE TP-F B44-0, I can help with the last few. I currently need bio 19, lang 04 and hist 06.

After two hours of frustrating connection issues and instancing issues we gave up now. Will try again tomorrow. send me a request ingame if you'd like. The more the merrier.

After two hours of frustrating connection issues and instancing issues we gave up now. Will try again tomorrow. send me a request ingame if you'd like. The more the merrier.

xbox one GTXDabHead817X. Trying to get the imfamous 7 data scans if anyone on xbox wants to join add me online. thanks

xbox one GTXDabHead817X. Trying to get the imfamous 7 data scans if anyone on xbox wants to join add me online. thanks

I'll send you a request, but we're done for the evening. Gonna try again tomorrow.

Edit - couldnt find you. Send me a messega online. Eizor

Last edited:
It was an enjoyable evening with cmdr's GMANTOR & EIZOR, trying to get those tricky data scans.

We worked well as a team & managed to pull out a couple scans, but shame we couldn't get you bio 8. Instancing & CTD's were a pain (as usual), but it was fun.

I had a Homer Simpson moment when I left you guys & went back to my ship & moved closer to the hist 9 obelisk. I launched my SRV, went to the obelisk & it was finally lit!
I scanned it - nothing, relogged - it was still lit, scanned it - nothing!

Then checked my SRV cargo - EMPTY, DOH!

Called it a night after that.

Post me when you want another go today & I'll meet with you guys again later if you want.

Must rep the OP for the work here mean that honestly. Not that I'll use it sadly because this has got to be the most boring activity I've seen in a game. Bless you OP and your friends that managed to do this and produce it here. You need a medal.

FD you need a slap.

Hi all,

I'm in COL 173 Sector KY-Q D5-47 tonight, trying to get the open/pg data (Bio8, 10, 11, 12, His6, and Lang4). If anyone is interested in joining me, feel message me in game (Atrus5060) or message me on here. Hope to be on around 8PM.

Should also mention I'm on PC.

Last edited:
Thank you for setting this thread up. I have about 1 and a half weeks left on my current mission attempt with 94M already in the bank. I don't want to just drop into PG/O and receive the last 7 with others using the current bug, but I might end up having to resort to that if time runs out. My aim is still to complete the entire mission the way it was intended though.

When I'm not admiring my Holo-Me and waiting for Multicrew Beta, I've been doing short range surveying of the Guardians regions to find new ruins. So far, no success.

Still, count me in for helping (and getting help) for hunting the Final Seven. I'm on PC and can be online most evenings.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm in COL 173 Sector KY-Q D5-47 tonight, trying to get the open/pg data (Bio8, 10, 11, 12, His6, and Lang4). If anyone is interested in joining me, feel message me in game (Atrus5060) or message me on here. Hope to be on around 8PM.

Should also mention I'm on PC.

Is that game time or your own time zone (Im in UK)

So much of an interesting puzzle going to waste because you need a PhD and ridiculous patience to be involved.

I'd love to do it but I'm not going to cheese the game through bugs and glitches to get it done.

Top Bottom