How to find COVERT heist and theft missions?

Currently I have found one every two hours or so
Any place with a high chance of producing these type of missions?

Go from station to station, haven't seen any particular pattern. I've found them in boom, anarchy systems etc....

Once completed there is a chance that the current station will offer a new one but you'll likely need to move to the next station.

And get a medium sized ships for landing on outposts too, you'll find them there as well.

I found one .. got lucky it was the locker #7, just happened to be right where i landed ne aside of building, quick e-breach - run like hell and lift off. . 5mins and my 1st Covert in the bag. 5 to go.

Go Back to hand in, SAME Mission, same location avaiable!! Woohoo !- head back to settlment park near same container.. it was !! container +1 :( - so looking around for container 8.. yeah got nabbed and sent to prison lol.

Took me a while to unlock the engineer, patience is key :)

Had a few failed missions because I was rushing it and Youtube running in the background so I didn't hear the guard who wanted to scan me :D

Is it 6 of each type ie 6 covert theft 6 covert heist? I've done loads of covert heists but I can't find covert theft missions

Is it 6 of each type ie 6 covert theft 6 covert heist? I've done loads of covert heists but I can't find covert theft missions
It's six total, but there are issues with covert thefts. Stick to covert heists. I did six of those and got the unlock, guess I was lucky.

You can check your logs to see how many you've done already.

Top Bottom