How to make a breakout-proof enclosure

I've discovered that if you use the smallest wall sections, dinosaurs won't be able to make a hole big enough o get through.
You'll still suffer from welfare penalty, though.

Interesting. The fences actually kind of look cool like that, reminds me of the fences from the dinosaur add-on pack from the original Zoo Tycoon. How does it affect their welfare though?

Interesting. The fences actually kind of look cool like that, reminds me of the fences from the dinosaur add-on pack from the original Zoo Tycoon. How does it affect their welfare though?
Because the Dinosaur is trying to breakout and since it can'tget through, it'scomfort will just keep getting lower (unless the Dinosaut was breaking out for more trees or more grassland, then that should fix their problem), and the lower the comfort the more welfare penalty ( I know that you are very aware of that)

I'm going to try this tomorrow, having a hard time keeping Deinonychuses enclosed on Sorna. Even when their comfort levels are back to 100% after a storm, they still break out at least 3 more times. Been using overlapping walls but that doesn't really work on all dinosaurs.

Top Bottom