How to valorise the abolitionists's job ?

Hello Guys !

I’m here to late you know something about the game play in relation with my little gamer’s community : L’Essaim Ḁbolition (The Abolition Swarm).

Frontier have decided to introduce in the game the notion of slavery, which is dared but interesting…. So we decided to fight again this practice !

Our method is this one : We recover the container in space after stopping the slave’s ships and dumped their cargo... Then we come back to the base and after landing… We… We just emptied our cargo as if we abandon it in space !!! (Here, if you want, you’ll find a video about our method : (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFqkmu4MFGI)

What else ! ?? This is our RPG because we do not definitely want to earn money to liberate slaves but we would like this to be taken into account !
But there is nothing to notify, include, symbolically reward our quantify our job !

My question is: Would it be really difficult to find a solution to make our practice began a part of the game ?

(Sorry for my frenchglish !)

If you dock you could have an option to free any slaves you have in your hold. at a cost to the player of 1000 credits each. These ex slaves would boost the population of the dock a be given a 1000cr new start in life. In low population stations this could have significant consequences if players liberate many slaves. reputation would be enhanced if a faction wanted more population and reputation would decrease if the faction had no demand for extra population.

Hello,

Thank you for this information, are you sérious ? :) Where can i find this option ?

And you said :" at a cost to the player 0f 1000 credit each... Each ? Each tonne of slave because we don't know how many slaves are in à container ? But if it's true it's a good idea ! Realy.

If you dock you could have an option to free any slaves you have in your hold. at a cost to the player of 1000 credits each. These ex slaves would boost the population of the dock a be given a 1000cr new start in life. In low population stations this could have significant consequences if players liberate many slaves. reputation would be enhanced if a faction wanted more population and reputation would decrease if the faction had no demand for extra population.

Ok! I get it ! you are speaking about those missions available on the dashboard !

But as Abolitionists we have our own game play : We "bring to halt" in flight PvE our players in game, then we free the prisoners slaves ans recover the container. Then we return to our space station and as we refused to sale them but the only way to do this, is empty our hold for free.

It's ok for us, we dont want to make any money with slaves but we would like to have our action recognized by Frontier in Game ! By accounting, le, reputaion... Anything reflecting a recognition of our fight and gameplay ! ;)

Top Bottom