How well mapped is the zone around the guardian bubble?

As said. How well do we know the space round the guardians? I ask cause I was floating around the permit locked zone that is next to the guardian bubble nearby and I spotted some planets that haven't been surface scanned.
Which isn't such a big deal... but one of them had brain trees on it! One would think people would see the "biological signals detected" and rush over to see it and surface scan the world.
Then again space is so big with trillions of systems it would be possible that the guardian zone isn't explored properly...
So what could be hiding around there?!
Nothing probably.
But maybe there is!
And we won't know for sure untill we scan every single world in that area.
Even worse is with space legs coming more worlds to explore not only in srv but on foot too making there be an even bigger undertaking that needs to be done to re scan previously explored stars to check for new phenomenom and mysteries! But how do we find any of it?!
Its like looking for my last bit of sanity after trying to find raxxla!
Then again it wouldn't be as fun or exciting if we could just find everything in one evening.
Dedication.
Persistance.
Looking over every grain of sand to find clues.
And eventually... after scanning 1000000 systems... finding some brain trees on a world that hasn't been surface scanned.
Exciting! I found a thing! Not a ground breaking thing but a thing neverless.
And now I just skirt round that permit locked region looking. Looking for something that was missed. Like my sanity. Missing.
But has the area been searched properly? No. Not every single inch. Not every grain of sand.
I probably won't discover something but who knows?!

As said. How well do we know the space round the guardians? I ask cause I was floating around the permit locked zone that is next to the guardian bubble nearby and I spotted some planets that haven't been surface scanned.

It's well worth looking around, as I found. I'm sure there's more around the edges. Maybe more! But as I've continued, following the same logic, I haven't found anything as interesting as I did there.

Top Bottom