Powerplay Faction: Zachary Hudson Hudson Cycle 39 : We Stand Upon The Brink Of Our Greatest Victory... Your Power Needs You!

THE ORDERS IN THIS THREAD HAVE BEEN SUPERSEDED BY THE ORDERS HERE

L4EYWf2.png

Q5vtpoI.png

Rg5lz1l.png

nfEFbeR.png

S4geNbM.png

For a live version of the above post click here.

For a live version of the Strategy sticky click here.

CMDR ShodFir.

For The Federation. o7

Last edited:
A6JGVqQ.jpg

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

2KOUaeB.png

L5Mplsv.png

WNuuZHB.png

Last edited:
So, while I am grasping the basics; I am a bit confused on the topic of Fortification.
I see that one is supposed to head to Nanomam to pick up them-there things; but are there specific places we should be dropping them?
Sorry for being such a cloth-eared galoot. ;)
Am I reading things correctly in that we should be fortifying AF Leporis?

Last edited:
I see that one is supposed to head to Nanomam to pick up them-there things; but are there specific places we should be dropping them?
Yes that's the procedure. You go to Nanomam, pick up garrison supplies and haul them to control systems you want to fortify. We follow a fortification list and finish system after system from top to bottom. Mostly what we do is securing our most profitable systems first.

Am I reading things correctly in that we should be fortifying AF Leporis?

AF Leporis has already reached the fortification trigger. There is no benefit to fortify systems over the 100% treshold (same for undermining btw), so please don't haul supplies to already fortified systems if you want to help Hudson out. Atm we are fortifying UBV 15076 and Aornum. Please consult the list above if you want to see if a system is already done, it get's updated often. You can also join us on Teamspeak, where the most up to date informations are to be found ;)

Yes that's the procedure. You go to Nanomam, pick up garrison supplies and haul them to control systems you want to fortify. We follow a fortification list and finish system after system from top to bottom. Mostly what we do is securing our most profitable systems first.

AF Leporis has already reached the fortification trigger. There is no benefit to fortify systems over the 100% treshold (same for undermining btw), so please don't haul supplies to already fortified systems if you want to help Hudson out. Atm we are fortifying UBV 15076 and Aornum. Please consult the list above if you want to see if a system is already done, it get's updated often. You can also join us on Teamspeak, where the most up to date informations are to be found ;)
Roger that.
Thanks!

Top Bottom