[Humour] Guess The Instant Death Bug For 2.4

A (-) sign gets inadvertently crossed with a (+) sign on upload (line, 23,746,675 of 48,756,686)

When deployed, Repair Limpets systematically tear your ship into smaller and smaller pieces.

edit: too scary?

Last edited:
All cockpit seating suddenly permanantly reverses facing, forcing CMDRs to sit astride them 90's schoolkid style to see where they're going...

All mission payouts suddenly have a "-" applied to them, forcing CMDRs to pay for the priviledge of transporting goods from station to station or for massacring X ships. Frontier respond saying "Well, we got fed up with all the arguments over mission stacking..."

New CG appears to transport Tribbles to Colonia. CMDRs report their cockpits being flooded with small balls of fur. Frontier apologise for the accidental release of a CG that's still a WIP and admit that the only solution is to self destruct your ship, as the little devils get everywhere.

New T10 gets stuck in mailslot - every time - causing players to killed for failing to leave the station in time.

Hmmm, I'm not sure, but 1st we had kamikaze authority ships, now we have kamikaze skimmers, so I'm gonna go with kamikaze stations, that upon entering the slot, less 1MM, will instantly turn 360 degrees, so you faceplant into the station.

Hmmm, I'm not sure, but 1st we had kamikaze authority ships, now we have kamikaze skimmers, so I'm gonna go with kamikaze stations, that upon entering the slot, less 1MM, will instantly turn 360 degrees, so you faceplant into the station.

r more subtle , as you enter the slot you DONT start autorotating with the station, and get wedged sideways and run out of time?
o

-Enemy ships have unlimited hp and simply drop into the negatives once reaching 0% without blowing up.

-All jumps bring too close to the sun and cause an emergency stop. Heat sinks glitch and cause heat gain.

-AI crew fighters shoot everyone on sight, including security and stations.

-Space stations accuse you of trespassing after going inside the mail slot and only give you 2 seconds to get out.

-AI ships enter the mail slot at FULL speed. (Imagine a type or a anaconda hitting your cobra/small ship at max speed.)

-Capital ships randomly warp into any location, including stations.

-When trying to add thargoids into the game. They accidently replace all ai ships with thargoids.

It's not a bug, it's a feature. People make mistakes in real life, just like the ATC managing the landing permissions at various bases. They're too scared of the Thargoids and not paying attention to their day jobs!

When deploying an SRV, it spawns 50 km above and falls down on your ship. Enjoy the ride :)
I actually had that happen once.

Not when deploying though, but I collected a cargo pod, and instantly teleported about 20km up, and begin falling.
Lol

Unfortunately I didn't get to fall to the ground though, because a few moments later I got a transaction error. :(

And this was an apparent bug in gamma I believe.
I once saw an Obsidian Ant video of a Coriolis station doing just that!

Your new glasses will fall down off your holo-me avatar and hit the self destruct button...

Holo-Me? Holo-THIS! {makes obscene gesture}

Most useless time spent in development EVER!

I may not be able to fly my Courier cause the engine sound is now so loud it makes your ears bleed (since 2.3), and my Docking Computer continues to try and kill me (also since 2.3) but HOORAY! I can now put glasses on my Holo-Me!

The sol bobbleheads now starts to orbit Sol, dragging all the ships that have them installed with them.

Last edited:
Asking for launch permission plays the landing sequence enabled audio file followed by the station blowing you to bits for loitering on the wrong pad

Bill

"Or is that just my reputation that makes that happen to me?"

Top Bottom