Hybrid Suggestions

Dear, people, if we can get more hybrids (keep a conservative number please), what are your parings and fusions? You can go to the franchise wiki if you want, but I think your own ideas will be better. I think my only rule is no velociraptors because they’ve been used enough. I never really got the math for Indoraptor because it was basically Indominus with a way bigger amount of one of its own ingredients.

Maybe Indotyrannus?
Probably not Indotyrannus because it wouldn’t look all that different to the Indominus rex.

I feel there needs to be more variety for hybrids because, at the moment, there are only two herbivores and three carnivores (all three of which use Velociraptor DNA).

This could be resolved by the addition of a couple small and medium herbivore hybrids, such as Paramoloch (Parasaurolophus & Stygimoloch) and Dracoceratops (Dracorex & Triceratops), and more unique carnivores, such as Allosinosaurus (Allosaurus & Sinoceratops) and Tyrannolophosaur (Tyrannosaurus & Dilophosaurus).

On a side-note, it would also be good to have in a future update to improve the already existing hybrids such as defence and fighting animations for Ankylodocus against Indominus rex, and Indoraptor having the ability to camouflage.

Probably not Indotyrannus because it wouldn’t look all that different to the Indominus rex.

I feel there needs to be more variety for hybrids because, at the moment, there are only two herbivores and three carnivores (all three of which use Velociraptor DNA).

This could be resolved by the addition of a couple small and medium herbivore hybrids, such as Paramoloch (Parasaurolophus & Stygimoloch) and Dracoceratops (Dracorex & Triceratops), and more unique carnivores, such as Allosinosaurus (Allosaurus & Sinoceratops) and Tyrannolophosaur (Tyrannosaurus & Dilophosaurus).

On a side-note, it would also be good to have in a future update to improve the already existing hybrids such as defence and fighting animations for Ankylodocus against Indominus rex, and Indoraptor having the ability to camouflage.
This is basically a fan contest. I want us to make our own hybrids. I’m sure you have your own creations, Gondrasia.

This is basically a fan contest. I want us to make our own hybrids. I’m sure you have your own creations, Gondrasia.
I don’t, I prefer using more established hybrids because they have a much higher chance to be added to the game. Case in point, The Secrets of Dr. Wu:

One of the major features of this particular DLC were the three hybrids; Ankylodocus, Spinoraptor and Stegoceratops. The first two hybrids were created by Ludia for their licensed park builder, Jurassic World The Game and the latter is a hybrid that’s actually a canonical animal in the film franchise having briefly appeared on a computer in Dr. Wu’s secret lab.

Top Bottom