Hyperdicted the attacked without warning

Hi All
Just finished the Enclave gig, was jumping through Pleiades Sector KB-X B1-1 and got hyperdicted, scanned and attacked without warning or cause. I was not carrying any Tharg contraband and weapons were stowed. Attack only commenced once power was restored. I did not fight as I was in my Asp Explorer which isn't fitted out for combat let alone Ax grief. I was swarmed by the wee ''thargons''....

Is this a new Tharg behaviour since the news broke that they were ''withdrawing''?........ I managed to jump out with some damage.

o7

Last edited:
I hope they become extremely aggressive.

I want them attacking everywhere, engineers bases, powers capitals, things to really upset the player base.

Burn it. Burn it all!
(Writhes in straitjacket).
Guess we'll have to go live in the Star Citizen ''galaxy'' then..... sniff

Hm, interceptors becoming instantly hostile after hyperdictions would perhaps convince the rest that still says "they've done nothing to me, so I do nothing to them"

Hm, interceptors becoming instantly hostile after hyperdictions would perhaps convince the rest that still says "they've done nothing to me, so I do nothing to them"
If this wasn't the same time as the new II starting, I'd suggest there was just an accidental collision, as Thargs tend to plonk into you while powered down... but think I might check this out a bit more.

Thargs can go aggressive/attack if they happen to run into you after the hyperdiction. When hyperdicted it is best to go FA off and boost before they can shutdown pulse your ship. With FA off you keep drifting away from the goids rather than come to a halt.
No collision that I'm aware of... I've never seen a hostile Thargoid so I'm not an expert. When the power to my Asp returned; the two contacts were behind me, normal colour etc then the nearest trace on the radar went reddish/yellow circle and then lots of small traces materialised, Out of curiosity I turned my ship to face and that's when the Thargons swarmed me and my shield fell through the floor... I'm really not moaning as the damage was only 19% (showing 81% strength) and it did spice things up as I FSD'd the hell out!

P.S. The other ''mother'' ship did not go hostile as far as I saw, but I was concentrating more on escape
o7

Crosses fingers, closes eyes...

Please, let it finally be a proper war,
Please, let it finally be a proper war.....

Well done on escaping OP, if you are not rigged for AX combat and/or haven’t had much interaction you can get very dead very quick!

o7

No collision that I'm aware of... I've never seen a hostile Thargoid so I'm not an expert. When the power to my Asp returned; the two contacts were behind me, normal colour etc then the nearest trace on the radar went reddish/yellow circle and then lots of small traces materialised, Out of curiosity I turned my ship to face and that's when the Thargons swarmed me and my shield fell through the floor... I'm really not moaning as the damage was only 19% (showing 81% strength) and it did spice things up as I FSD'd the hell out!

P.S. The other ''mother'' ship did not go hostile as far as I saw, but I was concentrating more on escape
o7
That sounds like one deployed it's Thargons like usual, but they collided into you upon deployment (which can happen). Jumping in and around Pleiades, but no Hyperdiction yet :/

I think I had this happen to me a while ago

can't be sure as it was just after the "Thargs" update. At that time I must have interdicted 8-10 times

Top Bottom