Hypothetical Question: Frontier asks you for a single dinosaur species and will put that in the game at some point, what do you choose?

There's no size restriction, just has to be restricted to Dinosauria.

There's also a second variant to this question: What do you pick if you are the only person allowed to use this dinosaur?

Feel free to give two different answers.

I would probably want to see Gryposaurus. There aren't enough saurolophine hadrosaurs as it's just Edmontosaurus right now.
Gryposaurus-Andrey-Atuchin_886b.jpg

Otherwise maybe Shantungosaurus or Telmatosaurus.

And I don't want any dinosaur if it's only gonna be restricted to one person.

Last edited:
I would probably want to see Gryposaurus. There aren't enough saurolophine hadrosaurs as it's just Edmontosaurus right now.
Otherwise maybe Shantungosaurus or Telmatosaurus.
And I don't want any dinosaur if it's only gonna be restricted to one person.
I certainly agree with the Saurolophine sentiment. (Part of me wants Secernosaurus or Willinakaqe, despite how fragmentary they are, probably that Gondwanan patriotism I suffer from)
Also, quite noble of you, and fair to pass on such special treatment.

Therizinosaurus... something exotic and unlike anything else in the game at the moment...

I want the argentinosaurus we need at least one big horizontal sauropod like the apato or the diplo but only bigger
We have those... they're called Mamenchisaurus and Dreadnoughtus... the developers unfortunately chose to clone them from the Brachiosaurus...

Last edited:
At the moment, I'm kind of torn between the Therizinosaurus and Plateosaurus, both could be unique in interesting ways.

As much as I was really love to have Cryolophosaurus and Concavonator, if we were only allowed to choose one dino to add, I think it would have to choose Therizinosaurus simply due to there not being anything in the game like it.

Well my favorite is already in the game, the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The other one I wanted to see is the Compy and we are getting that.

So I would say the Microceratus.

Top Bottom