Ships I am facing the problem of Lei (engineer) progress not... progressing, but it seems like i don't have the required priviledges to submit a ticket

No point in raising an issue - support ticket if you need to get your acct fixed (https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/ ), but maybe you just don't understand the game - why u think bugged?
Well the issue with Lei is that the counter does not progress anymore, i tried:
buying and selling back
selling with a win
selling goods received through quests/scooped
selling at a station i definitely never even went close to
i found a discussion that linked to a related bug ticket but i was unable to post there due to the beforehand mentioned lack of "(white) priviledge"...

Good luck submitting tickets FD have changed the interface lately in a deliberate attempt to stop people submitting tickets. I'm a developer in real life and couldn't make any sense of their ticketing system, had to give up unable to submit a ticket after an NPC kept fighting me at 0% hull and 0% power plant ultimately destroying my ship lol. I wanted my rebuy back but had to give up because their UX design is done by thargoids.

If you mean upping your rep with him, the fastest way is to upgrade modules. You can rinse/repeat on grades 1-3 for good results. Give it a search.

Well the issue with Lei is that the counter does not progress anymore, i tried:
buying and selling back
selling with a win
selling goods received through quests/scooped
selling at a station i definitely never even went close to
i found a discussion that linked to a related bug ticket but i was unable to post there due to the beforehand mentioned lack of "(white) priviledge"...

It has been ages since I opened engineers, but from what I remember you only do that stuff to get the engineer to first accept you. After that you get your reputation up by doing modules with him. There maybe alternative ways like selling exploration data to some of the engineers etc, but the module reputation gains are so much more straightforwards that just do that.

Top Bottom