General / Off-Topic I don't Like stuff...

I noticed something the other day, while watching ridiculous videos on gameplay fails, is that no matter how much I enjoy a video, I never "like" it.

I'll like comments on this forum, but never videos, or other media. Especially if they say "if you enjoyed this video, like it and subscribe!", That sentence there is a guaranteed nope. Lol

Does anyone else not like anything?

I don't like the like mechanic at all.
I was livid when it was introduced here, actually. Sadly I had to deal with it.

I don't use any social media (FB, reddit, Twitter,...) so I don't really have to care about it, but yes, I don't usually "like" videos on Youtube either. If I think I might want to watch it again in the future, I bookmark it. That's all they're getting from me. :LOL:

I use likes on YouTube as a quick favorite button. If I ever want to watch the thing again I'll click like so it can be easily found in the liked list. I know there's a separate function for that, but I can't be bothered.

Sigh, confessing.

Sometimes Ill do the opposite. See something that is awful or disagreeable, which I do not like at all, but the video gets * liked * because I want to support scientific research, or journalism, or something.

Moths. Little glittery eyed powdery buggers.

On topic I never like videos on youtube either being equally repelled by the constant request for feedback that invade everything. The pushier they are about needing feedback the worse the feedback I give generally is.

Top Bottom