I have found Jaques Station!

Woah, how much would rares from the bubble sell for out there? :eek:

And the system on the gal map says it is in expansion? Could this be the start of a new smaller deep space bubble? :cool:

that would be awesome, but i think it will be a failed expansion / failed investment Fdev just dont have the will and fortitude to create a deep space bubble using advanced background simulation mechanics its going to be a very scripted type of storyline if anything at all

that would be awesome, but i think it will be a failed expansion / failed investment Fdev just dont have the will and fortitude to create a deep space bubble using advanced background simulation mechanics its going to be a very scripted type of storyline if anything at all

This may be them testing advanced BGS mechanics in an isolated environment they can closely monitor for player activity and trends. In either case it's a step in the right direction and I'm all for it.

Congratulations CMDR !

http://imgur.com/a/5yGaL

You can see the system I am at by typing in EOL PROU RS-T D3-94 and the station name is listed as 80 DD-D 774-CE-2

As of right now I am currently at the station. I ran the ED Market Connector but it isn't showing up under any name on eddb.

Since the station logs mention UAs having caused the issue with the station being stranded and its located in a nebula, I checked the nearby planet EOL PROU RS-T D3-94 3 D to see if there were any barnacles. I have not found any, but the system is quite large and I have only checked that one planet.

The system also has a Nav beacon and it acts just like any other Nav beacon with all of the same ships jumping in.

I have not seen any sort of USS appear while traveling through the system.

If it weren't for the station logs or the fact that its out in the middle of nowhere I wouldn't be able to tell that there is anything wrong here.

I'm a bit confused on what to do next. I'm not sure if they need supplies as the messages state but the commodities market is behaving like it does for any other system and there aren't any missions. It took me 13 hours with a 25 LY FSD to get out here and I wouldn't want anyone to come out here and then find out we need something back in the bubble. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here?

The red underlined part: What ?!

Rares cap out at around 150LY from the origin

Still betting Jaque's population is going to be sustained on more rare liquor and onionhead than any other station in the galaxy in the next few weeks.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Congratulations CMDR !

The red underlined part: What ?!

I would assume that Jaque took one with him, it would be more important for an isolated station to have a nav beacon than one in the bubble, getting lost out there is really getting lost...

This may be them testing advanced BGS mechanics in an isolated environment they can closely monitor for player activity and trends. In either case it's a step in the right direction and I'm all for it.

Oh im all for it, and we should make it a key part of this thread going forward to really push the devs on it, but lets see how it pans out

Oh im all for it, and we should make it a key part of this thread going forward to really push the devs on it, but lets see how it pans out

first expansion should generate some sort of local community goal for either mining ( to help bring in stuff to repair faciltiites) or just loot local npcs at nav beacon or out of interdiction of key trade goods that might be used to restore some basic funcitons. We can restore repair or refuel to start with and then UC services. The nearby nebulas might have barnacles and this is the first thing im checking out

How many CMDRs are transporting meta-alloys to Jaques ?
Also from the log it seems Jaques is going to hang in there for quite a while

Cly are there npcs in supercruise (ambient traffic)

Any minor faction will generate npc traffic ( perhaps its ships that were in his station that his got out and about helping rebuild) what we need now are combat ships etc that can begin to get some stolen loot ( or miners) to start supplying the station with any goods we can acquire

Its all established background simulation mechanics currently

Last edited:
And the system on the gal map says it is in expansion? Could this be the start of a new smaller deep space bubble? :cool:
Jaques was in expansion before he moved. It will be interesting to see what the BGS does with this one.
Jaques used to sit outside the BGS, as he had only one faction in the system and no Bulletin Board, but another faction and BB were added for the CG.

How many CMDRs are transporting meta-alloys to Jaques ?
Also from the log it seems Jaques is going to hang in there for quite a while

Once i get back to the bubble with asp and change to python ill take a haul of 100 units of MAs out

Jaques was in expansion before he moved. It will be interesting to see what the BGS does with this one.
Jaques used to sit outside the BGS, as he had only one faction in the system and no Bulletin Board, but another faction and BB were added for the CG.

well with no black market we cant sell looted goods, id suggest taking goods from the bubble, we also need miners out there to metal,\ / mineral and ice mine in any local rings to supply raw materials

Sorry, how far is it from the bubble? I'm not able to check at the moment. It's a mess that there's no more love to details from FD in this special case.....:mad:

Once i get back to the bubble with asp and change to python ill take a haul of 100 units of MAs out

well with no black market we cant sell looted goods, id suggest taking goods from the bubble, we also need miners out there to metal,\ / mineral and ice mine in any local rings to supply raw materials

and its a co operative government not an anarchy

Sorry, how far is it from the bubble? I'm not able to check at the moment. It's a mess that there's no more love to details from FD in this special case.....:mad:

22500 Ly, bit of a long trip

Okay I'm willing to commit my 57 LY jump range Anaconda to the cause for a good while. Should I equip mining gear and head out? Or should I bring something slightly better at gathering stuff like a Cobra IV? If we find out we can sell MA ill do that. Ill be looking at loadouts in the mean time.

Or should I hump it out there in a Python or another combat ship?

Also thank god for bookmarks.

Near the core pretty much. Just outside of it.

Screenshot_0081.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom