i have gone to extreme lengths to see a thargoid.....

Yep, join the majority of disappointed CMDRs who didn't get luv from flower ships :(

Last week, I tried jumping in/out of Maia carrying a UA or UP (plus switched on nVidia GFE ready to record), but nothing ... despite a time lag when jumping into Maia.

I've visited all the wrecks, Barnacles, Thargoid sites, and ancient runs. I've never seen an actual Thargoid yet.

I've seen quite a few. They're few and far between in space, but I saw about 5 at the OI-T barnacle site within a two-day period. CMDR Publicstaticvoid has a technique to triggering the event, you should look it up. There was a thread about it here a few months ago, sorry I don't have a link. We got it to trigger quite a few times, but always in a fresh instance.

Aliens? I won't believe it until I see them with my own eyes. Which is unlikely. You probably saw marsh gas or a rogue weather balloon.
Were you on drugs at the time?

it just happened....literally just happened.....now im starting to wonder if fdev can trigger these intentionally...becuase comon now.....lmao.

was pretty amazing looking up and seeing that thing floating over me!

That is a pretty unlikely event. To not be hyperdicted for months and then after you post, Bingo. I doubt fdev micromanage to the player level though.

But then again, that is RNG for you... It means that for some people they will never get the results they are hoping for...

do what i did, up the ante on the whining and double the amount of self entitlement, and your SURE to see one!

LoL a good honest answer. Repped.

Interesting: It is my belief that the Goddess on minions has had a hand to play with these new creatures and on has to wonder, can she, or others in her position, push a button and make it happen.

Probably... She's a good lass that MoM :p

Top Bottom