Coaster Crazy I have just lost everything!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE JUST LOST EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

I have just reset the iPad - as Coaster Crazy often 'bombs out' the iPad's sound. Normally when I do this, it has no affect on the progress achieved so far.

This time, I find myself back to the 'tutorial' that I started on way back in October 2012. I have spent hours on this brilliant game - wracked up almost £9M in cash, conquered every continent (except North Pole), bought the moon, entered every daily challenge, won 96 gems . . . . and just 'this much' away from earning enough gems later tonight (when I was looking forward to seeing a little present dangling from he moon to say you now have enough gems to buy the North Pole).

and it's ALL GONE. I've lost all those clever coasters I built in South America (especially Angel Falls), Africa, Asia, all the crazy specials I used to open coasters, and I'm now back . . . . starting in Australia.

Why?????

Note: For any other games we've been playing, all other iPad game progress is still saved from where we last left off incl. GT Racing Academy, Spy Mouse, Let's Play Golf 3, etc.

ONLY COASTER CRAZY DATA HAS BEEN RESET.

Is it because I legitimately won everything, without spending money on in-ap purchases? Please advise. Thanks.

Mr Wibbs.

Hi Mr Wibbs,

This is a bug that we're currently working on a fix for. Unfortunately there is no way for us to recover your save game, but we hope to fix this issue permenantly in the next update. We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Update

It's only if you're logged on to Game Centre that Coaster Crazy resets as it hits 100 gems. I know, I've started again from scratch - ignored game centre this time - and have earned well in excess of 150 gems . . . . And I'm still going.

Top Bottom