I recreated a movie accurate Jurassic World, complete with shots from the film for comparison!

Header.jpg

I have seen a lot of attempts in recreating the iconic look from Jurassic World, so I figured I'd give it a try as well. Going for as accurate as possible using shots from the film as reference, there are certain things that I had to take some creative liberty due to the game's limitation and the limited info we have on the park itself. Of course I spared no expense.

Without further delay, please enjoy the tour!

PS. The 360 degree image links are below. Don't jump straight to them tho, you'll miss out on a lot of cool tidbits!

Jurassic_World_2015_1080p_Blu_Ray_H264_AAC_RARBG_mp4_snapshot_00_06_19.jpg

This is probably one of the most iconic shot of the new park from the first (JW) film. It is quite beautiful.

A few things to notice here, of course there's the Lagoon, where Mosasaur resides, you can see a very tiny view of the Mosasaur Feeding Show seating arena. The Innovation Center in the middle. On the foreground on either side, you'll see two beach hotel resorts. On the back right and left side of Innovation Center is the Aquatic Park, and Luxury Bungalow houses, respectively. Lastly, the Main Street itself, and the T-Rex Kingdom to the middle, left of Innovation Center. Oh and the monorail/fence too!

2.jpg

Here is the park I have recreated in-game using that shot as a guideline.

Most of the things from the film are in here. The Lagoon(no Mosasaur, sadly [sad]), Feeding Show arena, Main Street, Innovation Center, T-Rex Kingdom, Monorail and sea fence, two resorts hotel.
Things I had to get creative is the Aquatic Park and Luxury Bungalow, which you can see is replaced by four hotels in the back ground and a few extra enclosure you will see further below.

3.jpg

A closer view of the main street.
If Look closely and you will see that I try to make it as accurate as possible with the in-game resources we have. The Arcade, two gift shop with pillars and the rest of the guest buildings are picked for looks to simulate the film.

4.jpg

Close up view around the Innovation Center with a sliced shot from the film.
You can see the full shot from the film below.

Jurassic_World_2015_1080p_Blu_Ray_H264_AAC_RARBG_mp4_snapshot_00_06_34.jpg

Note the monorail station to the left of the Innovation Center, you'll see in the park later!

5.jpg

Now, the Mosasaur Feeding Show!

Of course we don't have that in-game :|
So I have to adapt with a few viewing platforms, nicely arranged. Also note the hotel in the background, its there in the film also. And our feeding crane is... an electric cable pole. Yay!

6.jpg

Another angle of the Mosasaur Feeding Attraction.
Again, note the hotels and monorail/fence in the background.

7.jpg

A side view of the Main Street.

Note the Arcade and the circular gift shop building.
Sadly we don't have the IMAX theatre or Ben & Jerry's, but hey, no danger dino birds trying to eat your face off either....
Damn it, now I want dino birds in-game, come on Frontier!

8.jpg

Another angle of the Main Street.
Note the Arcade again and the two square pillar glowy thingy!

9.jpg

Main Street at night.
Of course my park hasn't been ravaged by dinosaurs like the shot from the film yet.
Yet.

Indorex.jpg

Hah, I lied!
Here's Indominus Rex in the same position she was in the film, roaring at invisible Rexxy and Blue.

10.jpg

Bye bye Indo-Rexy!
This shot is picked mainly to compare the skyline and the hotels in the background.

11.jpg

Another iconic shot from the film.

We don't have the mega-hotel-structure thing in the game, so regular hotels will have to do.
But if you look closely, I try to recreate this shot best I could. Tiny glimpse of the T-Rex Kingdom(like the film) and tiny glimpse of the Aquatic Park(a hotel in our case) and the Lagoon in the yonder.

This is the last of the park shots we have from the first film. The rest from here are a more detail view of the park I have recreated with some creative liberty on the space that are left.

13.jpg

Let's start at the Jurassic World Islar Nublar gate.

Guests can see a lot just from arriving through the gate on the monorail. Apatosaurus enclosure will be the first dinosaur they see, it's right next to the gate. Then beyond, you can see the Lagoon and two beach resorts hotel, Feeding Show arena, the Main Street, the Innovation Center, the Aquatic Park (hotels)

15.jpg

Here you can see the monorail park entrance to the right.

The road leads up to an attraction I imagined was built to house the Indominus Rex. I simply called it 'Hybrid Hill'. There are three enclosures you can see in the middle of this picture. From left to right, Giganotosaurus, Hadrosaur and small herbivores(Maiasaura, Struthiomimus, etc), lastly, armored herbivores(Ankylosaurus, Nodosaurus, etc) next to the entrance.

The power stations(blue and yellow building) are all hidden behind a thick treeline with just one tiny access road, just like a real theme park would do.

14.jpg

A compilation of close ups from the locations above.

16.jpg

The Hybrid Hill.
Current Occupant : Indominus Rex
Pending Occupant: Indo Raptor

19.jpg

View from the backside of the park.

You can see the Luxury Bungalow (two hotels bottom right), T-Rex Kingdom, the Innovation Center, the Aquatic park(two hotels left side), big Sauropods Gyrosphere enclosure and Raptor enclosure next to said hotels.

20.jpg

Few more closeups.

22.jpg

Another bird's eye view of the park.

Pentaceratop and Pachycephalosaurus enclosure next to the Apatosaurus on bottom right.

17.jpg

Closeups of the T-Rex Kingdom.

21.jpg

Another look at the Aquatic Park, Raptor enclosure and Gyrosphere enclosure.

18.jpg

Closeups of the Gyrosphere ride.

24.jpg

Now the rating itself.
It takes quite a lot of tweaking to get this park to 5 stars due to space given.

Jurassic_World_Evolution_Screenshot_2018_06_20_20_00_36_13.png

Top down view of the park with all the infrastructures.

Jurassic_World_Evolution_Screenshot_2018_06_21_14_30_23_70.png

Now with just the dinosaurs.
Top middle is the section I call 'Spike Zone' with lots of spiky dinos like Stegosaurus and Triceratop which guests can see from the park's monorail. The rest I have already mentioned earlier.

23.jpg

Closing image.

Now the links for the 360 degree tours.
Centers around the entrance with clear view of most of the park Click
Centers at the Lagoon with focus on Main Street Click
Higher elevation of the upper pov Click
Centers left of the park with power stations and 'Spike Zone' Click
Centers back of the park at Luxury Bungalow and Gyrosphere enclosure Click

If you have made it this far, thank you, I hope you enjoyed the ride and take care! :D

Also, shameless self plug, I drew this Spinosaurus from the game for my younger brother for a Reddit contest

Last edited:
Are you the guy from Reddit? I saw that a few people over there are working on recreating the JW park and I have to say theirs and yours look pretty good. I wasn't a big fan of JW though. But it still looks nice. It helps that this game is pretty nice looking as well.

Are you the guy from Reddit? I saw that a few people over there are working on recreating the JW park and I have to say theirs and yours look pretty good. I wasn't a big fan of JW though. But it still looks nice. It helps that this game is pretty nice looking as well.

> on a forum where being from Reddit isn't considered an insult
I am a fish out of water haha

That looks really cool. Rep.
How does it function as an ingame park, just out of cuirosity? What's the rating? :)

btw. I suspect that the long post where you describe the various parts of the park is supposed to be interspaced with reference photos but I don't see them. Only the links to 360° shots.

The links inside the [IMG][/IMG] aren't image links (they should end in .jpg or .png) - they link to Imgur pages instead.

edit: I took the liberty of fixing the links myself. I hope that's ok. Fantastic work OP, they're stunning

Last edited:
The links inside the aren't image links (they should end in .jpg or .png) - they link to Imgur pages instead.

edit: I took the liberty of fixing the links myself. I hope that's ok. Fantastic work OP, they're stunning

Thank you for your awesome edits and awesome compliments, BongoBaggins. You are awesome! [big grin]

And I don't mind at all. It is missing this image at the very top tho... :p

83YA38Q.jpg

Yeah it's really great. I particularly like the "main street". I didn't realize the ingame assets were this close to the film. Awesome.

...and it must a been a LOT of work.

Yeah it's really great. I particularly like the "main street". I didn't realize the ingame assets were this close to the film. Awesome.

...and it must a been a LOT of work.

Thank you!

It really does called 'Main Street' heheh
And it takes about 25 hours, give or take from planning to opening the park. You can add 3 more if you want to count the time I re-watch and take reference pictures from the film... [noob]

Wow this is impressive, well done! And as Chris Simon pointed out it also highlights how close the game assets are to the actual structures in the film. It almost looks like they might have used the same shots as you for reference :)

Top Bottom