I took the plunge: got the early bird!

I feel odd and tingely right now. I've never paid for a alpha/beta and have always been weary of any early access kind stuff. I hope my trust in Frontier is more justified than it was in other developers but things are already looking WAY different in a positive way.

I do still am curious on how communication etc works. As like I wrote in a different topic: this is my first full fledged alpha of any kind so I'm sort of nervous tbh... [haha] But looking forward to it!

PS anyone know how I can get one of them suave Ealry Bird badges for in my sig?

Last edited:
I feel odd and tingely right now. I've never paid for a alpha/beta and have always been weary of any early access kind stuff. I hope my trust in Frontier is more justified than it was in other developers but things are already looking WAY different in a positive way.

I do still am curious on how communication etc works. As like I wrote in a different topic: this is my first full fledged alpha of any kind so I'm sort of nervous tbh... [haha] But looking forward to it!

First well done [up]
I think we get a Early Bird sub-forum and at this forum we can tell them about bugs etc.

Me too I gave in today, couldn´t resist [hehe]

you got your badge here now^^

and it's GORGEOUS!

Me too I gave in today, couldn´t resist
hehe.gif

High five!

Last edited:

Trust in Frontier: totally. They are amazing and doing an amazing job. The alpha will be a showcase of lovely awesomeness.
Way different: totally agree. very positive.

I want to take the plunge but the store wont let me pay....aghhhhh. I even have a discount code and cant use it[mad]

Top Bottom