I want to run my tongue along the Thargoid Hydra's spines

The Medusa is sleek and undeniably one of the hottest Thargoid ships out there. But the Hydra has a kind of... niche appeal. The rotating parts, the spiked protrusions, they all come together to make something at once desirable and fascinating.
I haven't met one yet, but I'm almost certain that Hydras are piloted by even hotter guys than the Medusae (they're better ships, after all).

Thoughts?

I imagine its like licking a terrapin.

But what if Thargoids look like this?

The Medusa is sleek and undeniably one of the hottest Thargoid ships out there. But the Hydra has a kind of... niche appeal. The rotating parts, the spiked protrusions, they all come together to make something at once desirable and fascinating.
I haven't met one yet, but I'm almost certain that Hydras are piloted by even hotter guys than the Medusae (they're better ships, after all).

Thoughts?

You had me at 'spiked protrusions'.

They are kind of visually attractive and I still haven't seen one that didn't seem friendly, but maybe it's because I've decided not to shoot at them, being somewhat related :alien:

Thoughts?
My first thought was you getting your tongue stuck like in Dumb and Dumber. Licking an ammonia based life-form's bio ship can only end in disaster.

Top Bottom