Ideas for additional dinosaurs

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of dinosaurs I would like to suggest for Jurassic World Evolution, seeing as they would be a unique and interesting challenge for both the designers and gamers.

First off is Therizinosaurus, the "scythe lizard". Though fossil evidence points to this bizarre dinosaur being an herbivore, it has massive claws with which it can not only hook down branches to feed itself with (Tall Plant Feeder might be recommended for this particular dinosaur) but also to defend itself from predators.

Next up is Gigantoraptor, a member of the oviraptor family, but titanically huge! Given that the oviraptors tended to be omnivores, both meat and Tall plant feeders would be recommended for this specie.

Then, how about some Triassic dinosaurs like Plateosaurus or Ceolophysis? It would be quite a thrill to see both of these forerunners of dinosaur-kind to be in the parks.

I'm rather tired of new dinosaurs at the moment. Sometimes I can't really see any difference between one and another, save the obviously new skin. So the game lacks in many other areas, and I'd rather devs work those, but if they have to increase the already decent roster, I'd like flying and marine reptiles. Not interested in anything else, really.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom