Ideas for Jurassic World Evolution 2

I was thinking... If JWE have a sequel, new mechanics could be implemented in the game

T. rex Tail: The tail of our dear T. Rex could be longer, because in JWE T. Rex tail is very short and in the own JP/JW movies the T. Rex tail is longer than in the current JWE. The tail could be in S format as the tail of the Spinosaurus in JWE.

Triceratops Tail: In JWE2 the tail of the Triceratops could get more lifted as in the movies, and not nearly dragging on the ground equal JWE

Carnotaurus Tail: The tail of the Carnotaurus does not move to one side and to the other in the racing animation in JWE, the tail only shakes along with the body, this could be repaired in JWE2 and could be added a more beautiful tail design for the Carnotaurus in S format, like Spinosaurus.

Dinosaur Breeding

It would be great to have male and female dinosaurs in the game, the mechanics of breeding would require the presence of puppies and juveniles, ie it would give a lot of work. Then the best solution would be to use the same adult models and program them to grow up to adult size. And we must remember that hybrid dinosaurs are naturally sterile, so there would be no breeding for them. It is not necessary to add mating animation, only couples stroking as in Zoo Tycoon. The mechanics of breeding would give us the possibility of creating a self-sustaining ecosystem, as well as in the films Jurassic Park 2 and 3. This could be implemented in sandbox mode that would theoretically be the Site B mode. In campaign mode, only females. This would give us more immersion in the game, as if we were in the age of the dinosaurs, where these animals reproduced and struggled to survive. It would be nice to add disputes between males by females and territories.

Territory: In JWE2 dinosaurs could establish and defend their own territory.

Hunting Pack: In addition to the common hunting method as ambush and pursuit made by large carnivores, could be added the hunting pack performed by small carnivores like the Velociraptor, but species like the Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus and even the T. Rex were able to carry out hunting pack.

Aquatic Reptiles DLC: With new mechanics JWE2 could add the iconic Mosasaurus in the game, along with species such as Plesiosaurus, Elasmosaurus, Liopleurodon and Cryptoclidus.

Pterosaur DLC: With new JWE2 mechanics could add pterosaurs such as Pteranodon, Dimorphodon, Quetzalcoatlus, Hatzergopterix, Ramphorhynchus, Pterodactyl and Ornithocheirus.

New constructions and decorations: dinosaur statues like T. Rex and Triceratops could be implemented, water fountains would be great additions to our parks! Rest area for visitors, umbrellas, garbage cans, light poles and toilets would also be great additions!

New Skins: All JP/JW franchise skins could be added!

New trees could be added as conifers and palm trees

Deep water for dinosaurs to swim, not all species, dinosaurs like T. Rex were unable to swim

Compsognathus: It would be great to implement this iconic dinosaur to the game

Last edited:
JWE2, if it ever comes in 2021, would very much utilize the new consoles of the upcoming generation.

I would love to see larger parks as the system power should handle them now.
I would also love to see the return of prehistoric foliage as an option.
Combat between two dinosaurs could return, but it should be if the dinosaurs have very similar stats to each other, as I would like to see over powered dinosaurs to either kill their prey in hunts, or defend against predators (and may even kill them) fully in defense.
Plus, I think we may see pterosaurs and aquatic creatures make a debut in the sequel.

Also, all pre existing dinosaurs make the transition to the sequel :D

JWE2, if it ever comes in 2021, would very much utilize the new consoles of the upcoming generation.

I would love to see larger parks as the system power should handle them now.
I would also love to see the return of prehistoric foliage as an option.
Combat between two dinosaurs could return, but it should be if the dinosaurs have very similar stats to each other, as I would like to see over powered dinosaurs to either kill their prey in hunts, or defend against predators (and may even kill them) fully in defense.
Plus, I think we may see pterosaurs and aquatic creatures make a debut in the sequel.

Also, all pre existing dinosaurs make the transition to the sequel :D
Right!!!! Exactly what we need

Pterosaurs & Mosasaurus have to be in the next game from the beginning. Not be aded at a later point. Further more we need a terrain tool bigger islands and hopefully an island generator to create our own ones. And please fronier more accurate dino sizes. Most of the species in the actual game are extremly oversized.

Pterosaurs & Mosasaurus have to be in the next game from the beginning. Not be aded at a later point. Further more we need a terrain tool bigger islands and hopefully an island generator to create our own ones. And please fronier more accurate dino sizes. Most of the species in the actual game are extremly oversized.
I agree with you, and I think the Brachiosaurus needs to get a little bigger and the Parasaurolophus too. They're too small in game

Let's be positive about this Jurassic world Evolution 2 might not be released until 2021 or most likely 2022, we got about two years until then and by then Jurassic world Evolution 1 could be fully finished so I noticed that the harsh criticisms are kind of too harsh considering that this game might release in two years and by that time Jurassic world Evolution could be completed by then with better mechanics terrain tools Park decorations everything we need in a interesting game.

Last edited:
Let's be positive about this Jurassic world Evolution to might not be released until 2021 we got about two years until then and by then Jurassic world Evolution 1 could be fully finished so I noticed that the harsh criticisms are kind of too harsh considering that this game might release in two years and by that time Jurassic world Evolution could be completed by then with better mechanics terrain tools Park decorations everything we need in a interesting game.
Yes!!!! I'm hoping we have Jurassic World Evolution 2!!!! We need a new game with new mechanics to be able to be implemented Dinosaur Breeding in Site B Mode, Mosasaurus DLC, Pterosaur DLC and decorations and buildings DLC!!!!

Yes!!!! I'm hoping we have Jurassic World Evolution 2!!!! We need a new game with new mechanics to be able to be implemented Dinosaur Breeding in Site B Mode, Mosasaurus DLC, Pterosaur DLC and decorations and buildings DLC!!!!
well yeah Jurassic world Evolution 2 could be awesome but I'm also talking about Jurassic world Evolution the first game or the current game could be complete by then so we got a lot of time for new updates and DLCs to come out for the current game So everyone please respect each others ideas until then. my prediction is that we will have a total of four major DLCs and 8 dinosaur packs as well as new skin packs on the way until 2021.

Last edited:
well yeah Jurassic world Evolution 2 could be awesome but I'm also talking about Jurassic world Evolution the first game or the current gamecould be complete by then so we got a lot of time for new updates and DLCs to come out for the current game my prediction is that we will have a total of four major DLCs and 12 dinosaur packs as well as new skin packs on the way.
Ah yes, i agree :)

Top Bottom