Ideas of Object and Enrichment

1. A light for nocturnal animals. I explain myself in cartains zoos we see animals that live only at night and I thought if we could also have in PZ so a light which would be a green button for if we want to feed them and a red button to see them in the night but only the Oryceterop of the cape.

Nests: Since there would be no eggs why notnests but only the animals of Habita

A whole carcass: You already have documents or the animals fed on dead animals I think of his but with an Ox or a Zebra for the Lion and Hyena and Lycaon

Blocks of ice: Often in the zoo animals have blocks when the animals are too hot and I think why not and here are some ideas of blocks with meat or fish or bananas.

Trough: I know that we already have troughs but I thought of another trough especially for zebras and here is the photo trough.

If you have any other ideas write in the comments:

ratelier-a-foin-double-pour-chevaux-et-petit-betail-kerbl.jpg

Blocks of ice: Often in the zoo animals have blocks when the animals are too hot and I think why not and here are some ideas of blocks with meat or fish or bananas.
We already have a lot of ice blocks ! We got the Block of Frozen Fish, Block of Frozen Fruit as food enrichment and Small Ice Ball Enrichment, Ice block, Large Snow Ball as toy enrichment, that's more than enough 😅

Top Bottom