If we don't get Anurognathus we are in the dark timeline.

Anurognathids are tiny. They are cool animals, but way too small for the game. It wouldn't make sense to add them.
Same thing was said about Compsognathus. Though I do understand the distinction that Compsognathus was a compromise to complete a movie roster. I still think it means it remains a possibility.

Also I've seen you on the Fossil Forum. Small world.

Same thing was said about Compsognathus. Though I do understand the distinction that Compsognathus was a compromise to complete a movie roster. I still think it means it remains a possibility.

Also I've seen you on the Fossil Forum. Small world.
I think the Compy is kinda too small too. And Anurognathus is smaller still. And yes, I am also on The Fossil Forum.

Anurognathids are tiny. They are cool animals, but way too small for the game. It wouldn't make sense to add them.
@LordTrilobite I agree, but I think both of them are too small to put into the game. I think some good pterosaur species that would be cool if they were added into the game that are related to Anurognathus are Preondactylus, Caviramus, and Eudimorphodon.
I think Rugops is definitely abelisaurid species to add into the game. Some other Abelisaurs that I think would make good candidates include Skorpiovenator, Aucasaurus, Rahiolisaurus, Rajasaurus, Abelisaurus, Eoabelisaurus, Viavenator, and Ekrixinatosaurus

@LordTrilobite I agree, but I think both of them are too small to put into the game. I think some good pterosaur species that would be cool if they were added into the game that are related to Anurognathus are Preondactylus, Caviramus, and Eudimorphodon.
I think Rugops is definitely abelisaurid species to add into the game. Some other Abelisaurs that I think would make good candidates include Skorpiovenator, Aucasaurus, Rahiolisaurus, Rajasaurus, Abelisaurus, Eoabelisaurus, Viavenator, and Ekrixinatosaurus
I think 3 Early (Longtail) Pterosaurs seem Possible for JWE II to Give us more variaty for Trias and Jurassic .
1. Eudimorphoon for Triasic (1m Wingspan)
2. Ramphorhynchus for Jurassic ( 1,8m Wingspan)
3. "Dearc" for Jurassic ( 2.6 - 3,7m Wingspann)

They could just make it slightly bigger so that it's at least the size of the compies or Dimorphodons.
Oh, but then all the people will complain about the "inaccuracies" of the species, you've seen what people were like with the Alamosasurus and Barbaridactylus...
The Paleo-community is toxic...

Back
Top Bottom