Engineers If you want Antimony, may i suggest.....

Yes, I got some Tellurium, Zirconium and Tungsten as well, this time. I think I got some Technetium and Ruthenium on previous visits, but I'm not sure. As I mentioned before it's pretty rough terrain though. Not easy to drive around.

Went back today and it now has it's own POI marker ("Crashed Ship") in the navigation tab. Yay, much nicer. Also note this is a good source of Bertrandite.

Was just out to Orrere 2B today, nothing. No persistent marker, no crashed ships even at the Co-ordinates.

I'm right now at the indicated location (43.8122, -173.9722), and here it is the crashed Anaconda, in a very steep slope, with difficult access. There is no persistent mark or POI, but I very clearly detected the crashed ship with the SRV radar, when I was close to the target location.

There are pleny of canisters full of Bertrandine, and also some cargo racks, which can be destroyed in order to access the rare materials inside. I landed my Python at 43.8643, -173.9874.

Thanks a lot for the location!

Last edited:
This is an excellent tip, Ruthenium, Antimony and Tungsten today, so helpful. I even managed to land my cutter here! Many thanks.

Approach from west if possible. Still good sitting here now. My ship at (43.8700 -173.9685)

It is quite good to spot even in the shadows. Picture enhanced, of course. And it is not really cute to steer a SRV through those peaky boulders ... low gravity dance ...
cAhvJag.jpg

Last edited:
Confirmed still working. Amongst canisters of cargo you will find three cargo racks which contain, Tungsten, Zirconium, Antimony, Tellurium and Ruthenium.

Thanks for this. I needed some Antimony today, and was only 1 jump from Orrere. The site is very bumpy and hard to navigate with the SRV, but there is a landing spot a bit to the north. I found that the cargo rack would cough up some Antimony every 3rd or 4th try. Once it even gave me 2 at a time. It beats the usual rock-hunting method.

Thanks for this. I needed some Antimony today, and was only 1 jump from Orrere. The site is very bumpy and hard to navigate with the SRV, but there is a landing spot a bit to the north. I found that the cargo rack would cough up some Antimony every 3rd or 4th try. Once it even gave me 2 at a time. It beats the usual rock-hunting method.

Lol this crash site makes me feel like I landed on a giant pile of money growing on a tree.:x

I was there a few months back and it is just like the OP described it. Are you sure of your coordinates? Are you on the right planet?

Top Bottom