COMPLETED CG Imperial Drive for Golconda Port (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Looking at the top 10 commanders on Inara, their lowest top 10 hauler is hauling more than our top top 10 hauler.
As stated in the II thread..
Feds have more unlimited play time users than ANY other power as well as more power/rp players by default, more of them hate to lose in general... This has lead them to win every rival CG they ever have to take part in...

As stated in the II thread..
Feds have more unlimited play time users than ANY other power as well as more power/rp players by default, more of them hate to lose in general... This has lead them to win every rival CG they ever have to take part in...

I suppose it would be difficult to do, but given the fact that one side is always winning, perhaps efforts should be made to make things a little more competitive? I am part of a new unit that just joined Elite, and we are trying our level best to help the Imperial effort. It's going to be a hard sell if we are always going to be on the losing side of community events.

I suppose it would be difficult to do, but given the fact that one side is always winning, perhaps efforts should be made to make things a little more competitive? I am part of a new unit that just joined Elite, and we are trying our level best to help the Imperial effort. It's going to be a hard sell if we are always going to be on the losing side of community events.
Hm. You would have liked the Witch Head CGs, we all worked together, it was superb joint effort.

Just a bit over 11,000t; 800t at a time lol.
Honestly - I wish I had the Cutter, but that's why I'm flying for the Empire in the first place.

Well..that and the Feds' stingy plan makes me shake my head.
Edit: Ewps...
I just dive-bombed a red dwarf...
Got out, but I'm pretty solidly toasted. I am officially renaming this T-9 to Lazlar Lyricon. Looks like a fish*, moves like a fish, steers like a cow!

*(In this case, a blobfish)

Last edited:
Sounds like we missed a good time. We will be around for the next one for sure.

Time for the grind. Only have a Type 7, but loaded to the walls with cargo racks! Keep pushing those numbers everyone!

Feds are pure capitalists. Ruled by corporations under the premise of democracy. The real irony is that Federal supporters believe they're free whilst doing exactly what they're told without question.

If I wanted to make money I'd be away mining. This, to me, is charity.
Say what you want about free capitalist, but they can move cargo at twice the rate imperial slaves can apparently.

I should have a full day of delivering Berry tomorrow, I did 3-4k tons and found a good patch. 6.134 million profit a run on 688 ton capacity, 5 slot is holding a Guardian Booster. 100 ly out folks is where its all at.

Looking at the top 10 commanders on Inara, their lowest top 10 hauler is hauling more than our top top 10 hauler.
I had a great laugh at the top ten commanders with this cg.
I usually drop 10,000 tons on the first day, puts me in the top ten commanders list.
After a couple days I'm back to the top 10% or top 75%.
This time I did 20,000 tons plus because at 6 million a trip I couldn't pass that up. 140 mil in profit.
Two days later. I'm back in the top 10%.
Some pilots must be so a _ _ _ retentive that they will always be top ten commanders. Hilarious.

Last edited:
I should have a full day of delivering Berry tomorrow, I did 3-4k tons and found a good patch. 6.134 million profit a run on 688 ton capacity, 5 slot is holding a Guardian Booster. 100 ly out folks is where its all at.
I'm getting it from ~88 LYs out, at least I was last night, maybe it's been cleaned out by now! ;) As was my 77 LY supply after 1 night (although that 'only' started with ~25kt).

I had a great laugh at the top ten commanders with this cg.
I usually drop 10,000 tons on the first day, puts me in the top ten commanders list.
After a couple days I'm back to the top 10% or top 75%.
This time I did 20,000 tons plus because at 6 million a trip I couldn't pass that up. 140 mil in profit.
Two days later. I'm back in the top 10%.
Some pilots must be so a _ _ _ retentive that they will always be top ten commanders. Hilarious.

I did the same, I had roughly 11,300t within the first three and a half hours of the CG starting then did around 4kt the next day and haven't touched it since. Last time I looked I was still in the top 10%. I think a lot of people go hard for a couple days in the beginning and then let the more "hardcore" players do runs every day for the entire CG.

If everyone in the CG was lifting ~20kt a day, the Fed's would have hit the goal in around three days

Only do it if you want to role play. I’m sure 95% of the people doing the CG are in solo if there is only one landing pad.
Even in solo the pad is often tied up! I don't know why big ships need to land. There should surely be a system where your cargo can be extracted by other means using limpet-like devices, or even a way of docking to a non-pad based transfer dock.

And one other thing, I noticed this thread is getting more talk than the Fed equivalent, is that why we are so far behind? :p

Day four
Progress: Tier 3/8 Contributors: 1,414 Contributions: 4,312,534 = Empire
Vs
Progress: Tier 6/8 Contributors: 2,996 Contributions: 10,059,877 = Feds

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom