In 2020, be sure!

Building on what we already have...

Sure would like to know what those devs are working on, sure would be nice to get some sort of progress report, years after they got the money. That would probably go down pretty well & would give the community something to talk about instead of the problems.

Sure would like to know what those devs are working on, sure would be nice to get some sort of progress report, years after they got the money. That would probably go down pretty well & would give the community something to talk about instead of the problems.
They haven’t got my money?

Yes, catastrophising about future releases never caused any issues ;)

Seeing that we are dreaming about the future in this post. I can't wait till I can be lurking around the loading docks and see commander so and so loading up some cargo calling my wing mates a telling them type 7 full of gold we attack him In two jumps out

He said he wanted to add atmo planets wuth interesting things to see and walking around ships and stations... Then FD added weapons, engineers, weapons guardians, weapons, thargoids, did I say weapons already? None of this is mentioned in that video.

Last edited:

Unfortunately their ambitions seem to fall a little short and not keep up at times. I'm still waiting on some of the world terrain generation features talked about being implemented in the Beyond season near the Exploration update, in addition to some of the game features talked about earlier on in the first years of development and the game's release. As a result my hype for the 2020 update is very much tempered by the realities of the pace of development so far.

Top Bottom