In game event coming up

Well I got there 2 hours early. And logged off. Came back on 5 mins before the event. Instanced with loads of other commanders. Then all these ghost ships with no commanders in them were there also. They couldn't be hailed on a y come either. I interdicted a few (with difficulty) after they submitted there were no ships there. Strange. But boring so I've gone to watch BRITAIN'S got talent..

Well I got there 2 hours early. And logged off. Came back on 5 mins before the event. Instanced with loads of other commanders. Then all these ghost ships with no commanders in them were there also. They couldn't be hailed on a y come either. I interdicted a few (with difficulty) after they submitted there were no ships there. Strange. But boring so I've gone to watch BRITAIN'S got talent..

Pretty much the same here. I could find a decent instance nor a decent stream for the ppv boxing so i paid for it instead much to the Mrs chagrin.

Was it pity or admiration you were after?
Also, by 'inside track' FFSMS you do know that all their efforts at organisation are subject to the INSTANCING GOD. Not to mention direct comms are a joke.
If any of the four get through, it'll almost be an accident.

Do remove your foot from your mouth, will you? I simply stated my situation. As for the "INSTANCING GODS", Yuri is just some player on Xbox, so wings and friends will get shuffled in priority, and there are other methods of communication aside from in-game voice comm.

Thanks for the info. My headphones plug into the controller so chatpad is out for me though. I'll give the app a look.

Did you know that you can plug a normal usb keyboard into your Xbox and use that for typing messages? Quite handy but also a little unpractical in most situations! [noob]

Thanks for the info. My headphones plug into the controller so chatpad is out for me though. I'll give the app a look.

The Chatpad has a standard 3.5mm stereo headphone socket, the same as found on the current controller and as on the old Stereo Headset Adapter used before the controller was updated. Like the Stereo Headset Adapter, it also has volume up/down and game/chat balance buttons.

I use Astro A50 wireless headphones now, but used to use the official Xbox One Stereo Headset... plugged into the Chatpad ;) :)

The Chatpad also has two hotkeys (X1, X2) that are set to "Take screenshot" and "Record that" by default, but which can be set to certain other functions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-chatpad-info

Last edited:
So what actually happened? Did any of the fugitives reach their goal or were they all blown into space dust?

Last edited:
What I find amusing is that cliques aside, people seem to believe the PewPew types who say they are on this side or that. In my (quite considerable) experience, the side they are on will prove to be... shall we say, fluid.

It would not surprise me if Salomé's bounty is collected by a wing of her "defenders". Actually, I'd be very surprised if it were otherwise.

Give this one some rep.. He/She was right..

Top Bottom