In memory of our friend, Valyur 777

The manner of his passing has moved me greatly. My thoughts are with his partner and friends.

Не ходите нежно в эту спокойную ночь,
Старость должна гореть и бредить в конце дня;
Ярость, Ярость против смерти света.

I found out about this news through a user on discord and I'm very sorry for the loss of Valyur777. He sounded like an amazing individual. Rest in peace, Commander o7

Hey everyone,

This is definitely a shock, and on behalf of myself and my colleagues here at FDEV, I'm so sorry to hear of Valery's passing. We'll be more than happy to find a place for this Commander among the stars and we hope that his family and friends can find solace in the fact he passed doing what he loved, among good friends.

When we have an update, I'll be sure to pop in and let you know. o7 Commanders.

Paige.

Thank you, Paige. We will wait

It's very bad when people leave suddenly, especially when they go online.
Rest in peace Valera! Вечного полета, коммандер!

Take care of your health, commanders.

I join the request

Hey everyone,

This is definitely a shock, and on behalf of myself and my colleagues here at FDEV, I'm so sorry to hear of Valery's passing. We'll be more than happy to find a place for this Commander among the stars and we hope that his family and friends can find solace in the fact he passed doing what he loved, among good friends.

When we have an update, I'll be sure to pop in and let you know. o7 Commanders.

Paige.

Hello, Paige. It's been almost a month since your last message. Did you have any difficulties?

Paige Harvey

P
Hey Commanders,

Just wanted to touch base and let you know we're still looking into what we can do for CMDR VALERA_777 and I'll post another update on this thread when I have more information :)

Hey Commanders,

Just wanted to touch base and let you know we're still looking into what we can do for CMDR VALERA_777 and I'll post another update on this thread when I have more information :)

Sorry to hear about the passing of another Cmdr. R.I.P Cmdr and my condolences to his family & friends.

A tourist beacon could be placed near his Wings home base like we have in Wolf 1301.

The wing needs to make an obituary for him and pass to FD to attach to the tourist beacon.

If he was not in a wing then FD might know his last docking place and put a tourist beacon there.

Fly safe Cmdr's
o7

Back
Top Bottom