Inactive one man squadrons taking up tags

It is pretty sad to see pages upon pages of squadrons that are just 1 or 2 people, most of whom are inactive or just a solo player who wanted to have their own squadron name and nothing more. It's like driving past that old run down shop in your neighborhood that's somehow still open, and wondering if they ever get customers or if the owner just died a long time ago and no one has ever bothered to close up the shop.
I'm one of those solo CMDRs who has his own squadron. I don't care if you think it's sad. I got it. Go get your own. :)

I'm one of those solo CMDRs who has his own squadron. I don't care if you think it's sad. I got it. Go get your own. :)
Out of curiosity, what, if any benefits are there to having your own one person squadron?

Not criticising in any way, just curious as the only benefit I can think of is to be able to lock my carrier down to just my alts (who would be in my squadron) if I needed to shift credits from one alt to another. Currently I just set it to friends only docking when doing that but that risks a friend docking and messing up my transfers.

I am a 3 man squadron but out of my squad mates I am the only one really active. they play other games and stuff. I actually came scrounging the forums for recruiting purposes and I just want to say dont delete my squad because I cant get more than one active member at a time. I have only been working on it for a week or so but so far the pace is not encouraging. that being said trying to find the right people for it has added a nice little element to everything I do.

I am a 3 man squadron but out of my squad mates I am the only one really active. they play other games and stuff. I actually came scrounging the forums for recruiting purposes and I just want to say dont delete my squad because I cant get more than one active member at a time. I have only been working on it for a week or so but so far the pace is not encouraging. that being said trying to find the right people for it has added a nice little element to everything I do.
When I joined my squadron there were only two other members. That was three years-ish ago.
Now we have over two hundred in Discord and at least 40 active members on all three platforms.
We are amongst the most respected Player Factions out there and proud of it.
What I'm saying is keep up the good work. You'll get there if you persevere.

o7

Last edited:
Keep working at it. It takes a while.

Top Bottom