Dinosaurs Indospinosaurus Rex request

Can you make a Super Hybrid? This hybrid is based on the I-Rex but, with a added Spinosaurus genome. So it basically would be called a Indospiosaurus Rex. I hope you consider my request. Thanks
🙂

Last edited:
The skull would look more spinosaurid (also more teeth), but still have the I-Rex's facial features. The claws would be slightly longer than the I-Rexs' (still four fingers). Also the over all size would be at Hight: 8 meters (26.2467ft), length: 17 meters (55.7743ft) and weight: 8.5 tons (17000 lbs). And Tail would be longer.

Last edited:
FYI, if you want to say what dinos you would like to see in-game, post them in the mega thread next time. Regular posts like these for them aren’t allowed.

But, if I had to voice my opinion on this, I personally don’t think it’s plausible, because when you look at how the new hybrids from the Secrets of Dr. Wu are introduced, they have a fleshed out lore and story in the game’s main campaign story and lore. While I did find Claire’s Sanctuary to have a potential for a similar kind of exception, I don’t think the Dr. Wu DLC is plausible for extra DLC content (or in those case, extra hybrids) expanding because of it’s story.

Last edited:
this is the only hybrid from the Jurassic Park series that's actually more close to being canon in JP4, this is a Hybrid I would definitely pay money to have in this game but this one kind of resembles and is a prototype of the indominus Rex but its resemblance is more closely to that of the Vastatosaurus Rex from King Kong 2005 size in length 50ft.

ROBERTOSAURUS REX-Tyrannosaurus Rex + Velociraptor= Possibly Albertosaurus DNA too.
ea306c0832fde6f72dc1f0554bce9f07 (1).jpg

Last edited:
this is the only hybrid from the Jurassic Park series that's actually more close to the cannon that I would definitely pay money to have in this game but this one kind of resembles and is a prototype of the indominus Rex but its resemblance is more closely to that of the Vastatosaurus Rex from King Kong 2005 size in length 50ft.

ROBERTOSAURUS REX-Tyrannosaurus Rex + Velociraptor= Possibly Albertosaurus DNA too.
View attachment 148362
It is still most definitely not canon though. It's a rejected concept.

Have to agree with most on here that this wouldn't really suit...... am not a fan of hybrids in general but that said I was actually quite pleased with the Spinoraptor..... I think that would actually be good in one of the films...... can't stand the indoraptor..... might as well be an alien/monster than a dino.

Top Bottom