Installation for races.

Hi

It's clear to me that it can't be right now. But with the arrival of the new doors and signals in the comander tutorial, we couldn't have a racing scenario in one of those facilities with so many tunnels.

Graphically we have everything, doors, arrows and a place to make them.

Maybe frontier could implement a little bit of code to make racing a little more official and look like the future.

A leaderboard of laps and positions and everything would be there.

make bigger rings that you can fly bigger ships through (or just make them holographic and just require a collision rather than an actual ring)

The next step of course is a race marshall module that lets someone fly a course and lay all the markers for everyone to fly through :p

If you aren't going to do anything with the ring racing other than the tutorial, could you at least display the time it takes to get through the rings... and maybe make it easier for veteran pilots to access that bit of the tutorial

If you aren't going to do anything with the ring racing other than the tutorial, could you at least display the time it takes to get through the rings... and maybe make it easier for veteran pilots to access that bit of the tutorial
Its pretty easy to access. Just select in in your right panel under training

Hi

It's clear to me that it can't be right now. But with the arrival of the new doors and signals in the comander tutorial, we couldn't have a racing scenario in one of those facilities with so many tunnels.

Graphically we have everything, doors, arrows and a place to make them.

Maybe frontier could implement a little bit of code to make racing a little more official and look like the future.

A leaderboard of laps and positions and everything would be there.

I think as long as they implement timed solo runs and a leaderboard, and have it in the current CQC stations in the base game, not arena, they will have a hit.
I'd like to see the completion of a par for each course unlock the location in the galaxy of the next course, culminating in a canyon run where a manuevering thruster engineer resides.

Its pretty easy to access. Just select in in your right panel under training

Yep it is one of the first things in the tutorial. Those first other bits will get annoying when you're repeating the race, trying to shave seconds off your time though

Top Bottom