Invasion of the Tinysauruses

We have plenty of big and medium dinosaurs. We need more small dinosaurs. Ones in the Compsognathus to Velociraptor size range, and especially more quadrupedal small dinos.

Protoceratops
Psittacosaurus
Eoraptor
Pinacosaurus
Mononykus

etc. Some nice size variety and potential for interactions between small carnivores and small herbivores.

As much as I agree with adding Pinacosaurus, it really doesn't fit the whole tiny dinosaur theme...

Other good suggestions:
Lesothosaurus
Heterodontosaurus
Sinornithosaurus
Caudipteryx
Bagaceratops
Leptoceratops
Hypsilophodon
Mussaurus
Minmi
Scutellosaurus
Stegoceras
Yinlong

By Velociraptor you mean the Jurassic raptor? If we're going up to that size, then:
Anzu
Guanlong
Beipiaosaurus
Prenocephale
Pelecanimimus
Mymoorapelta
Thescelosaurus
Nothronychus

Last edited:
Whole heartedly agree on more small dinos. Some that Id like to see are
Psittacosaurus
Mussaurus
Hypsilophodon
Othnelia
Ornithomimus
Pelicanimimus
Prenocephale
Microceratus
Callovosaurus
Coelurus
Segisaurus
Elaphrosaurus
Mononykus
Utahraptor

I agree that Protoceratops should be added! It seems weird having dinosaurs from Mongolia in the game but not Protoceratops. It's probably one of the most well-known dinosaurs that wasn't in the first game and hasn't been confirmed for this one.

We have plenty of big and medium dinosaurs. We need more small dinosaurs. Ones in the Compsognathus to Velociraptor size range, and especially more quadrupedal small dinos.

Protoceratops
Psittacosaurus
Eoraptor
Pinacosaurus
Mononykus

etc. Some nice size variety and potential for interactions between small carnivores and small herbivores.
Pinacosaurus is one of the bigger Ankylosaurids

It would be nice to get a DLC that has small dinosaurs and they release an enclosure especially for them and all the other smaller species in the game. Maybe get it in an update.

It would be nice to get a DLC that has small dinosaurs and they release an enclosure especially for them and all the other smaller species in the game. Maybe get it in an update.
With the way they handled Compsognathus, what we need are shorter fence types, not special fence types.

I would love to have the option to get small dinos in our Aviarys ! Something really strange is, dinos can run right through open Ranger fence Gates , but they never ever go through OPEN Tour- or Gyrosphere Gates of the aviarys !!! ...i tried this way to get Compys and Homalocephale into the aviarys.

My suggestions for a Pack of Small Dinos i would like this :
1.) Protoceratops: scientific rated it is one very important species which teached us a lot about Dinosaurs in general . It would really be a shame not to have it in JWE2 !
2.) Psittacosaurus: One of the smaller specimen showed up to 16cm long spikes along the spine of its lower back and Tail , In WE" it could fight predators like a porcupine ;) !
3.) Hypsilophodon: In the JP novel they lived in the original JP ! It was one of the FIRST 15 Species of Dinosaurs on the Original specieslist to be cloned by INGEN !
4.) Archeopterix: Scientific ratetd it is one of most important and famous creatures which shows us how close some Dinosaurs and Birds are related! For JWE it could be the size of our ingame Compys, which are actually on the small side sizewise for compys ( ingame they are 70-80cm ,... adult compys were 110 -140cm in length)

Last edited:
Psittacosaurus might be better saved for a DLC based on the JP/JW Ride. It's one of the dinosaurs specifically designed for the old Jurassic Park: The Ride (And also appears in Jurassic Park: Dangerous Games.

Psittacosaurus might be better saved for a DLC based on the JP/JW Ride. It's one of the dinosaurs specifically designed for the old Jurassic Park: The Ride (And also appears in Jurassic Park: Dangerous Games.
i would reeeaaaaaalllly like such a DLC. I must say it´s really a shame the we have now Aviarys and Lagoons in JWE2 but nothing like "Jurassic Park: The Ride" or "Jurassic cruise" as boat attraction on lagoons/lakes/rivers for our parks ! I realy like that Pterosaur and Dinos can attack the jeeps etc. but our Marine Reptiles still don´t get the chance to play with our guests and rangers ;) !

i would reeeaaaaaalllly like such a DLC. I must say it´s really a shame the we have now Aviarys and Lagoons in JWE2 but nothing like "Jurassic Park: The Ride" or "Jurassic cruise" as boat attraction on lagoons/lakes/rivers for our parks ! I realy like that Pterosaur and Dinos can attack the jeeps etc. but our Marine Reptiles still don´t get the chance to play with our guests and rangers ;) !
I'd think that Universal would love the idea for making it a cross promotion there and could, easily pay for more of the development and, potentially get some more buyers by having banners at the various Universal parks for the game...

There's 5 different basic boats in it that already exist for tours in universe. You have the two ride boats (JP and JW ones are similar, but it was redesigned for the update...you have the river safari boat that's shown in artwork projected on the walls in Jurassic Park during the dinner scene, you have the river boats from Jurassic World's website that I can't remember if they had an appearance in the movie, and you have the kayaks that were in the movie and Camp Cretaceous). The two utility boats could be a workable take on things for the DFG ones (The boat that delivers the Gatherer's to Sorna in TLW and a reconditioned version of the one that Grant and the Kirby's used in JP3). They could take the inflatable raft as a Kayak equivalent for the JP era, using the description from the novels...and I'd love to see the looks from the old Genesis Jurassic Park games.

I'm not entirely sure about the boats going through the lagoons (I still think that the tracked submarine ride from the Jurassic World concept art for the Plesiosaurus Pond would work better for that), but having a river option that functions similarly to the various tracks for rides, but goes in the water and has its own stations would be interesting for it.

In addition to the Psittacosaurus and Ultrasaurus, I believe they could take some other things that had been on display there in the past and there's some skins as well.

If I remember right, they used to have the physical TLW Pteranodon models that didn't get used in the movie due to the change in the ending from their attack, you also have the Para, Trike, and Stego skins...potentially also Raptor, Rex, Indominus, and Dilophosaurus skins. The models from their old, now defunct and removed stuff from when the Ride opened and had a lot of TLW based stuff there.

The Rex model they designed their Rex off of was the physical one used in Jurassic Park rather than the CGI one that's been used for the Jurassic World and later version of Rexy...there's some differences in the base shape and several coloration differences where made for the ride one due to the needs for it there. The raptor, Para, Stego, and dilo skins were also due to the ride needs and to let them sell some ride based things on site as repaints...not sure if that actually played out, but I think the idea was based on the various toy and memorabilia that came out of the Star Wars: Star Tours stuff.

The Pteranodon also could have skins based on the Pteranodon Fliers ride.

Having a building variant based on the Thunder Falls...

For adding more beyond that, perhaps consider combining it with the Jurassic World: Live Tour stuff, which largely adds the Type-2 Troodon (Jeanie is not the same as the Pectinodon Troodons from the Game) as a new dinosaur option and the Desert Raptor stuff for the Velociraptor. Basically just to add another few things to it and it's another Universal thing there that could work.

Perhaps taking the Dino-Decoder as a research upgrade for Ranger Stations which can effect stress levels of dinos within range.

I'd think that Universal would love the idea for making it a cross promotion there and could, easily pay for more of the development and, potentially get some more buyers by having banners at the various Universal parks for the game...

There's 5 different basic boats in it that already exist for tours in universe. You have the two ride boats (JP and JW ones are similar, but it was redesigned for the update...you have the river safari boat that's shown in artwork projected on the walls in Jurassic Park during the dinner scene, you have the river boats from Jurassic World's website that I can't remember if they had an appearance in the movie, and you have the kayaks that were in the movie and Camp Cretaceous). The two utility boats could be a workable take on things for the DFG ones (The boat that delivers the Gatherer's to Sorna in TLW and a reconditioned version of the one that Grant and the Kirby's used in JP3). They could take the inflatable raft as a Kayak equivalent for the JP era, using the description from the novels...and I'd love to see the looks from the old Genesis Jurassic Park games.

I'm not entirely sure about the boats going through the lagoons (I still think that the tracked submarine ride from the Jurassic World concept art for the Plesiosaurus Pond would work better for that), but having a river option that functions similarly to the various tracks for rides, but goes in the water and has its own stations would be interesting for it.

In addition to the Psittacosaurus and Ultrasaurus, I believe they could take some other things that had been on display there in the past and there's some skins as well.

If I remember right, they used to have the physical TLW Pteranodon models that didn't get used in the movie due to the change in the ending from their attack, you also have the Para, Trike, and Stego skins...potentially also Raptor, Rex, Indominus, and Dilophosaurus skins. The models from their old, now defunct and removed stuff from when the Ride opened and had a lot of TLW based stuff there.

The Rex model they designed their Rex off of was the physical one used in Jurassic Park rather than the CGI one that's been used for the Jurassic World and later version of Rexy...there's some differences in the base shape and several coloration differences where made for the ride one due to the needs for it there. The raptor, Para, Stego, and dilo skins were also due to the ride needs and to let them sell some ride based things on site as repaints...not sure if that actually played out, but I think the idea was based on the various toy and memorabilia that came out of the Star Wars: Star Tours stuff.

The Pteranodon also could have skins based on the Pteranodon Fliers ride.

Having a building variant based on the Thunder Falls...

For adding more beyond that, perhaps consider combining it with the Jurassic World: Live Tour stuff, which largely adds the Type-2 Troodon (Jeanie is not the same as the Pectinodon Troodons from the Game) as a new dinosaur option and the Desert Raptor stuff for the Velociraptor. Basically just to add another few things to it and it's another Universal thing there that could work.

Perhaps taking the Dino-Decoder as a research upgrade for Ranger Stations which can effect stress levels of dinos within range.
I like this ideas ! I don´t understand, why in Planet zoo Boattours exist and in JWE2 not ! .... Crazy fundfact, We cant place rocks in the lagoons, but the columns of the Monorail can be placed in the Lagoons !
One realy nice update for the Lagoons would be if we Could adjust the grade of filtration of the saltwater in the Lagoons. So you can make the water clearer or darker than now.

Psittacosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Protoceratops, Heterodontosaurus, Lesothosaurus, Mussaurus, those are my biggest wishes. Minmi was another one, but it's already in.

Mist wanted small dinosaur is Microceratus. Other good choices are Protoceratops, Psittacosaurus, Othnielia, Segisaurus, Anurignathus and Mixosaurus

I would love to have the option to get small dinos in our Aviarys ! Something really strange is, dinos can run right through open Ranger fence Gates , but they never ever go through OPEN Tour- or Gyrosphere Gates of the aviarys !!! ...i tried this way to get Compys and Homalocephale into the aviarys.

My suggestions for a Pack of Small Dinos i would like this :
1.) Protoceratops: scientific rated it is one very important species which teached us a lot about Dinosaurs in general . It would really be a shame not to have it in JWE2 !
2.) Psittacosaurus: One of the smaller specimen showed up to 16cm long spikes along the spine of its lower back and Tail , In WE" it could fight predators like a porcupine ;) !
3.) Hypsilophodon: In the JP novel they lived in the original JP ! It was one of the FIRST 15 Species of Dinosaurs on the Original specieslist to be cloned by INGEN !
4.) Archeopterix: Scientific ratetd it is one of most important and famous creatures which shows us how close some Dinosaurs and Birds are related! For JWE it could be the size of our ingame Compys, which are actually on the small side sizewise for compys ( ingame they are 70-80cm ,... adult compys were 110 -140cm in length)
I like the idea of adding Protoceratops and Archeopterix into the game as they are important species in the general history of Paleontology. I like the idea of adding the hybrid you mentioned as well. Some dinosaurs I'll suggest adding considered no one else mentioned them here are Sinornithosaurus and Microraptor, both of which are known to be gliders and provide evidence that dinosaurs are related to birds.

Top Bottom