Is anyone else uncomfortable with having a willing co-conspirator with The Club poking around in their life support system?

We all remember what happened to the Zurara. Read on the wiki that Bill Turner is a willing co-conspirator with the same cabal that arranged for a long-range exploration ship to off itself at the conclusion of its mission. As an explorer I want to be able to lightweight my life support module to squeeze out a few extra light years of jump range, but unfortunately my only options to do that seem to be trusting Bill not to leave a remote kill-switch embedded in my ship, clawing my way up to Dangerous to gain access to Lori Jameson (even getting through Competent is taking forever), or taking part in human trafficking on behalf of Etienne Dorn.

I flew all the way to Colonia specifically to empty an Anaconda full of biowaste out over Dorn's workshop.

It's looking like my only option of making that mod any time this year would be trusting Bill Turner. :p

Well, Lori Jameson in the Dark Wheel's headquarters can get you to G4 Life Support, so if you don't trust the Jameson bloodline, or you think that's not good enough, I don't know what to tell you.

To get the combat grind, you'll need: a fully engineered Cutter or Corvette, a "Compromised Nav Beacon", a couple weeks of time, and a load of stubbornness.

What could possibly go wrong in ED?

7qYBhK9.png

Top Bottom