Is it 24 May yet?

Come on rise and shine! :)

But ok it is 7 here so I guess it is 6 in UK! Too early. lol. Maybe just waking up!

Just watch I'm going to go to sleep and it'll be up in 4hrs! Gah, I wish I had more time, but I have to go to work tomorrow and need my sleep! [cry] Luckily it's only a 5hr shift tomorrow and I'll be off at 2pm and also be off Wednesday "hopefully they don't call me in to work [where is it]". Plenty of time to play it. [big grin]

Last edited:
I got a dog "Still a pup btw" that wakes me up between 6-8am. I can never sleep past that. [blah]
13178675_1116324241721466_3609293382545715246_n_zpswmqoqf3n.jpg

Last edited:
We'll this -> guy<- is going to bed so...night everyone! Everyone have dreams of playing Alpha 2 while they sleep and I be possibly be taking a peek before I go to work tomorrow! Also, don't forget to check for Gulpee under the bed! Night all! [happy]
Dino_Growl.png

It's Tuesday 24 May 6:33 pm New Zealand time. Another 6 hours and it will be 25 May NZ time. My phone said it's 7:32 am in the UK. If they release it by 1pm in their time, it would have released in 24 May. I can always play it when I get home tomorrow afternoon if they don't release it 24 May for NZ.

It's Tuesday 24 May 6:33 pm New Zealand time. Another 6 hours and it will be 25 May NZ time. My phone said it's 7:32 am in the UK. If they release it by 1pm in their time, it would have released in 24 May. I can always play it when I get home tomorrow afternoon if they don't release it 24 May for NZ.

The date of release is based on the UK time zone.... It is possible that it release tomorow for you!

Top Bottom