Is it just me

Or does it seem like most of the people complaining about the FPS/Combat side of Odyssey appear to be comparing what we have to games like Destiny 2/Battlefield and other purely FPS games?

If that's what you want then go and play those type of games and stop crying on saying Odyssey is broken and not what was promised.
FD were never going for the pure FPS run/gun/shoot style with this and personally I am glad about that.

From what I saw in the Alpha and the little time I got in last nice I am pretty happy so far and looking forward to how it progresses.

o7

Or does it seem like most of the people complaining about the FPS/Combat side of Odyssey appear to be comparing what we have to games like Destiny 2/Battlefield and other purely FPS games?

If that's what you want then go and play those type of games and stop crying on saying Odyssey is broken and not what was promised.
FD were never going for the pure FPS run/gun/shoot style with this and personally I am glad about that.

From what I saw in the Alpha and the little time I got in last nice I am pretty happy so far and looking forward to how it progresses.

o7

The people who complained before the launch are the same people complaining after the launch.

Oh please, stop shilling.
Meme (2).gif

You are right, it's not what was promised. But that's all the gameplay that FDev offer with Odyssey. So...

The people who complained before the launch are the same people complaining after the launch.
False, i wasn't complaining during the alpha since everything was fixed in the trunk :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom