Is it possible to earn a billion credits , when he owns a fleet carrier?

I think it's taken for granted here that if OP posts something "to Frontier" in the forum, he's also inviting comments on it from other forum users. Otherwise he could just send them an email, and have more chance of them actually reading it.
Yeah, true...
I was in fact more disappointed that OP didn't come back and like or comment after Cmdrs did their best to help.

I cheated my carrier out of FDev
There was a Hudson vs Winters CG about collecting data which had underestimated tier thresholds, allowing the community to push to tier 8 in one and tier 6 in the other IIRC, yielding ridiculous money to top contributors. It singlehandedly sponsored 90% of my carrier, 4.5 billion creds :sneaky:
, but I regularly collect a billion creds as needed. In my case, it's core mining - one trip from the carrier to the ring nearby and back takes me below 60 minutes and in that one run I collect 120-140 million worth of minerals which I then drop at the carrier. 8-10 such trips later I bulk-sell the minerals where the price is good and voila, 1 billion in about 10 hours.

I cheated my carrier out of FDev
There was a Hudson vs Winters CG about collecting data which had underestimated tier thresholds, allowing the community to push to tier 8 in one and tier 6 in the other IIRC, yielding ridiculous money to top contributors. It singlehandedly sponsored 90% of my carrier, 4.5 billion creds :sneaky:
, but I regularly collect a billion creds as needed. In my case, it's core mining - one trip from the carrier to the ring nearby and back takes me below 60 minutes and in that one run I collect 120-140 million worth of minerals which I then drop at the carrier. 8-10 such trips later I bulk-sell the minerals where the price is good and voila, 1 billion in about 10 hours.
Contrary to popular belief, freedom is not invaluable. It's worth roughly the value of a fleet carrier. Possibly less, it's still a work in progress.

Contrary to popular belief, freedom is not invaluable. It's worth roughly the value of a fleet carrier. Possibly less, it's still a work in progress.
If you're trying to condemn me for supporting Hudson, I supported both to Top 10% IIRC.
Also, not my fault that Federation GDPR laws depend on independent pilots, at the time working for the Empire. That's basically asking to get effed up results. ;)

If you're trying to condemn me for supporting Hudson, I supported both to Top 10% IIRC.
Also, not my fault that Federation GDPR laws depend on independent pilots, at the time working for the Empire. That's basically asking to get effed up results. ;)
Not condemning anybody.
I mean, Hudson paid handsomley for me to. The freedom of others is always overrated compared to mine, I guess.

That's why I did the smart. I had 7bil when I bought it, kept 1bil for myself/outfiting it, and 1bil for the maintenance cost. No need to pump credit in it for a while ! i'm still running on the initial investment, thanks to some odd trading when I'm too bored to unload the rest of the CG stuff^^
Yep, thats pretty much what i did, just with a lot less. I only log in once every few months, get a few million credits for it to last another few months, and thats it.
atleast until we get some odyssey story n stuff

Top Bottom