Is it time for a new Elite soundtrack CD set?

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Psst, FDEV! Is it? I'll pay good money for it!

Really though, Erasmus Talbot is a really sound bloke, excuse the pun ;) There were a lot of new amazing tracks added to Elite since the first soundtrack CD set came out. Thargoid music, Guardians music, new planetary music and so on. Please release it as Elite Soundtrack vol. 2 :)

Nah, not while I can still tune into youtube and internet radio while flying my pretend spaceships.

Even if I couldn't, I'd rather FDev spent their time fixing bugs and adding content instead of replacing stuff that's entirely fit for purpose.

+ EDIT +

Oh, wait... you mean release the game soundtrack as a music CD?
Hmmm, not really bothered.
The in-game music is alright but it's not that amazing.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Nah, not while I can still tune into youtube and internet radio while flying my pretend spaceships.

Even if I couldn't, I'd rather FDev spent their time fixing bugs and adding content instead of replacing stuff that's entirely fit for purpose.

+ EDIT +

Oh, wait... you mean release the game soundtrack as a music CD?
Hmmm, not really bothered.
The in-game music is alright but it's not that amazing.

Matter of taste ;)

Exploration and Bubble discs are actually quite good long motorway driving music.

An in game soundtrack microtransaction selection composed by various with various themes attached like explorer or aggressor, select and roll.

+1

I'd buy that for a dollar! Actually, I'd pay much more.

The Guardian site when the drones turn up - with the monochromatic scale - really tense, would work fantastic in a combat situation.

I'm in.

How about some kind of 'contextual in-game mp3 support' bought as a cosmetic that includes all the FDev Soundtrack (as mp3's?).....that would sucker me in in zero seconds flat!
:giggle:

(Id love to be able to pick my own combat music and have the game automatically start my playlist up when shots are fired :p)

Top Bottom