Is JWE2 Really Being Removed From Steam?

A fool who I don't trust told me that Frontier went bankrupt and has to "Remove JWE2 from Steam because they're shutting down". While I don't believe that whatsoever, I want to make absolutely sure that they have no idea what they're talking about.

It's a 1 player game. it's not like they have to run servers or anything. Every copy they sell makes bucks for them, it makes zero sense to take it off steam.

Frontier aren't doing great (not an uncommon problem for devs these days) but they are definitely not bankrupt. As a proper company they release their financials each year so anyone can plainly see that. And pulling a game that's still selling would be a dumb thing to do.

You should trust your gut and ignore the fool.

A fool who I don't trust told me that Frontier went bankrupt and has to "Remove JWE2 from Steam because they're shutting down". While I don't believe that whatsoever, I want to make absolutely sure that they have no idea what they're talking about.
No Fuzzy.

Frontier never said anything like that. Besides, so far they’re back on track as of an April 02 RNS trading report you can find on Frontier’s own website, and they have a lot planned between now and the next couple of years ahead.

Want my advice? Never immediately trust discourses like that and do your own research, even if it is painful to do because it’s worth it in the end. You never know if they misheard, misunderstood, or misinterpreted things and are completely mistaken about it, or are just deliberately trolling with you just to get you upset.

Last edited:
A bit too late for April fools :)

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Dr Malcolm reviewing this information:
16xjwipzy5x41.jpg

None of that information is true, do not panic :)

Top Bottom