Is megaship looting broken?

I was bored so I decided to try something I haven't done before. Equipped accordingly, followed all the steps according to art megaship looting... and what? Cargo is stuck in the megaship cargo bay not a single canister is released. After scanning the bay I could see the ship manifest and cargo the megships carry is total garbage not worth the hassle. Why ship looting even exist? It's broken, massively underpaid. While the mechanics behind it is good, but under current status and rewards it is a total waste of time.

Last edited:
I was bored so I decided to try something I haven't done before. Equipped accordingly, followed all the steps according to art megaship looting... and what? Cargo is stuck in the megaship cargo bay not a single canister is released. After scanning the bay I could see the ship manifest and cargo the megships carry is total garbage not worth the hassle. Why ship looting even exist? It's broken, massively underpaid, total waste of time.

That last sentence can describe many of the features in this game.

That last sentence can describe many of the features in this game.

True.
Imagine this - highly rewarding looting missions available via bulletin board. Whole bunch of rares inside, high grade engineer materials waiting for those who dare. But now? Why even bother for a few credits? To pick up a few tonnes of some worthless minerals. Sorry, you won't pick up anything, cargo release is borked at the moment and you can only watch visually engaging cargo bay open/close animations.

Top Bottom