Is the ED Galaxy the same on Xbox and PC?

Hi,

I have just started playing ED again after about a year out but this time on my Xbox. I was originally a PC player and was around at the start. I was also a beta buyer for Horizons on the PC. I see Horizons is now built into ED on the Xbox as i can land on some planets and drive my SRV.

Is the Galaxy the same on the Xbox as on the PC? The reason is I signed up to INARA and it showed me a good trade route to earn some Cr. Moving Meta Allloys from Vasilyev's Claim on Ross 692 to Wolf 406. I jumped to Ross 692 and cannot find Vasilyev's Claim. it is supposed to be on the surface of Ross 692 B 7 but i have done a full surface scan and it doesn't show up. I cannot find it in the system at all? Also if I try to enter Ross 692 B 7 atmosphere I get pulled out of Supercruise with the "Danger too close" message.

Am I missing something or have I not done something i should? Playing in Solo at present as well, would that make a difference?

Regards

Bruce CMD MagickBruce

If you look at your Inara data you'll see that Vasilyev's Claim is an Odyssey outpost. We don't have Odyssey on consoles yet, and there's no real indication when we will be able to get it. When it is available it will be a chargeable upgrade.

The galaxy is not the same…
The celestial bodies are there BUT what you can see or do is not the same for PC (Odyssey) vs Consoles

Moreso PC has a Horizons galaxy mode and separately an Odyssey mode….No they are no longer the same

Top Bottom