Is there a Livestream today?

What major internal problems?
Errr ... the terrible end of year financials, absolute plummeting of FD's share price and current situation of threatened widespread redundancies throughout the company with key people like Tom Kewell and lead audio engineer (so sorry, I've blanked on the name) actively seeking new employment on social media.

Errr ... the terrible end of year financials, absolute plummeting of FD's share price and current situation of threatened widespread redundancies throughout the company with key people like Tom Kewell and lead audio engineer (so sorry, I've blanked on the name) actively seeking new employment on social media.
After seeing all the stuff around this I'm of the opinion that no news is good news for the next little while.

Last edited:
As the December livestream was cancelled, they said "see you in January".

What date is the Livestream in January 2024?

I was about to say* "too soon" when i've seen Paul's reply.
I would expect an answer mid January with a stream towards the end of January

*(welll, i did it anyway eventually) 😂

Hey Paul, can we have the Christmas cosmetics enabled in the store? I'm sure nobody here would mind even when it's no longer Christmas 😉
I've still got Arx burning a hole in my pocket for Stygian paintjobs from Black Friday, which I missed due to work.

Hey Paul, can we have the Christmas cosmetics enabled in the store? I'm sure nobody here would mind even when it's no longer Christmas 😉
I'd go one step further, enable everything* in the store. It's been ten years. I don't think anyone is going to mind if old paintjobs and cosmetics come back. Heck even if it's only for Elite's 30th anniversary year, I am sure people won't mind.

*= when I say everything, there's obviously a few things like unique paintjobs awarded to only one person (I am thinking of the cow print paintjob as one example) that were never in the store to begin with that obviously won't be included in my definition of "everything". I am referring to everything that was for sale in the store at one point or another, like the Chrome and Gold paintjobs, the wireframe (both versions) and so on.

I'd go one step further, enable everything* in the store. It's been ten years. I don't think anyone is going to mind if old paintjobs and cosmetics come back. Heck even if it's only for Elite's 30th anniversary year, I am sure people won't mind.

*= when I say everything, there's obviously a few things like unique paintjobs awarded to only one person (I am thinking of the cow print paintjob as one example) that were never in the store to begin with that obviously won't be included in my definition of "everything". I am referring to everything that was for sale in the store at one point or another, like the Chrome and Gold paintjobs, the wireframe (both versions) and so on.
I don't think that's going to happen. It's not because some players might complain, it's because Frontier doesn't want to. Sales, time-exclusive availability etc. is all standard marketing to create artificial scarcity to use FOMA to generate some additional income. There's a reason why everyone does it like that.

Top Bottom